[comp.sys.next] Problem printing with CAP 5.0 on NeXT

rlentz@nuacc.acns.nwu.edu (Robert Lentz) (08/31/90)

We are having difficulties installing CAP 5.0 (the version with patches
        sutro.sfsu.edu) on our new NeXT machines here. Everything seems to be
	okay, however we get two garbage banner pages everytime we print
	(postscript files or text files). We are going through an AppleShare
	Print Spooler. Has anybody run into a similar problem or does anybody
	have any suggestions. Thank you. (I will summarize any responses to
	the net.)

-Robert Lentz
lentz@lenny.acns.nwu.edu

In article <11489@accuvax.nwu.edu> lentz@lenny.acns.nwu.edu writes:
>We are having difficulties installing CAP 5.0 (the version with patches
>        sutro.sfsu.edu)

We're not distributing CAP (to my knowledge).  Are you sure you
got it from us?
					-=EPS=-