[comp.sys.next] I'll be interested in your report

In article <SMITHW.90Sep13122412@hamblin.hamblin.math.byu.edu>
	smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu (William V. Smith) writes:
>  It will be interesting to get the whole story NeXT week in San Francisco.
>See you at Symphony Hall bright and early...

Funny, no one here seems to have been invited...

					-=EPS=-

daugher@cs.tamu.edu (Dr. Walter C. Daugherity) (09/15/90)

In article <863@toaster.SFSU.EDU> eps@cs.SFSU.EDU (Eric P. Scott) writes:
>In article <SMITHW.90Sep13122412@hamblin.hamblin.math.byu.edu>
>	smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu (William V. Smith) writes:
>>  It will be interesting to get the whole story NeXT week in San Francisco.
>>See you at Symphony Hall bright and early...

>Funny, no one here seems to have been invited...

Just call your friendly neighborhood NeXT salesman and tell him you're
planning to buy 100 or so new NeXT's and could he please get you an
invitation :-).

Walter C. Daugherity			Internet, NeXTmail: daugher@cs.tamu.edu
Knowledge Systems Research Center	uucp: uunet!cs.tamu.edu!daugher
Texas A & M University			BITNET: DAUGHER@TAMVENUS
College Station, TX 77843-3112		CSNET: daugher%cs.tamu.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
	---Not an official document of Texas A&M---