[comp.sys.next] Book:ObjectC Programming on NeXT,please !!!!

ty@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Tyng-Jing Yang) (09/27/90)

I have been waiting for this book quite a long time.
With the new big low-cost NeXT sale(I guess), there should have
enough users to  write this book for.

It's quiet a pain for me(anyone else ?) to learn ObjectC programming
from Tech. Docs(On-line or printed)

What about  the ObjectC book mentioned in "The NeXT book" ?

The new lecture slides from Gerrit Huizenga is better, may I expect
a book from you ,Gerrit ?

Tyng-Jing Yang
--

mcguire@cs.tamu.edu (Tim McGuire) (09/27/90)

ty@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Tyng-Jing Yang) writes:

>I have been waiting for this book quite a long time.
>With the new big low-cost NeXT sale(I guess), there should have
>enough users to  write this book for.
>
>Tyng-Jing Yang

There is a new book on object-oriented programming w/ Objective-C
by Pinson & Weiner coming out from Addison-Wesley.  It uses the
A-W representative this morning; when I get my copy, I'll try to
post a review -- although someone else may be more qualified
for that task.

Tim McGuire
mcguire@cs.tamu.edu