[comp.sys.next] Display problem

pete@othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) (09/29/90)

Does anyone else have this problem?

When I get to work in the morning and brighten up the NeXT to screen is
inittially bright and crisp.  In about 30-60 minutes the screen becomes
slightly dimmer and slightly out of focus.  If I am away from the screen
for maybe 30 minutes an hit a key to brighten up the screen once again, it
again will initially be sharp, then dim in about 15 minutes.  Do I need
a new tube or is there an adjustment I can make?

-pete
--
     Peter Schmitt					UNIX/VMS Consultant
Kiewit Computation Center				Computing  Services

cabbagehead@saturn.ucc.umass.edu (Chris Lloyd) (09/29/90)

In article <24775@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU>, pete@othello.dartmouth.edu (Pete Schmitt) writes:

> ... again will initially be sharp, then dim in about 15 minutes.  Do I need
> a new tube or is there an adjustment I can make?

  Rub your eyes. :)

Chris Lloyd - cabbagehead@saturn.ucc.umass.edu
Whip me! Beat me! Make me program in PL/I!