[comp.sys.next] press coverage of NeXT...

cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu (Chuck Herrick) (10/04/90)

Also on page 14 of the magazine, Personal Workstation, Oct 1990 issue
is coverage of the Lotus Improv release on the NeXT... one might
assume there will be coverage of the new product line in upcoming
articles... ?

--
	Chuck Herrick				cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu

jasmerb@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Bryce Jasmer) (10/04/90)

In article <8786@helios.TAMU.EDU> cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu (Chuck Herrick) writes:
>Also on page 14 of the magazine, Personal Workstation, Oct 1990 issue
>is coverage of the Lotus Improv release on the NeXT... one might
>assume there will be coverage of the new product line in upcoming
>articles... ?

After the presentation by Steve at Intro on the 18th, I rushed to wait
in line for a telephone so I could call up a friend and tell him to buy
a machine. As I got up the the front of the line, there was a guy on the
phone who told whoever he was calling that he was Douglas Laedtke
(Assistant Editor) of Personal Workstation (he gave me his card or I
never would have remembered his name.) I started to chat with him
while he was on hold and it sounded like he was rushing back so he
could get the story out.

So rest assured, Personal Workstation sent a VIP to cover the stuff. You
should see something RSN.

Bryce Jasmer
jasmerb@ohsu.edu