[comp.sys.next] Looking for next prices

matherat@uni2a.unige.ch (10/18/90)

	Date:10/18/1990		Time:5pm GMT

Can somebody help us??

Here in Switzerland, NeXT is not represented, so by the way, NeXT stations and
NeXT cubes are not very easy to find.
We'd like to know more about NeXT prices in all the world.(Especially the
special discounts for students.)

We are interested in prices of:

	-Pizza box/Black and white display/340 MB hard disk(extended version)
        -NeXT cube/Black and white display/300 MB hard disk(extended version)
	-Color display + NeXT dimension board

Any kind of help would be very appreciated.

      Thanks.

					David and Dominik
					Ingineering School of Geneva
					SWITZERLAND

brocher1@urz.unibas.ch (Dominic Brocher) (10/19/90)

In article <707@uni2a.unige.ch>, matherat@uni2a.unige.ch writes:
> 	Date:10/18/1990		Time:5pm GMT
>
> Can somebody help us??
>
> Here in Switzerland, NeXT is not represented, so by the way, NeXT stations
> and NeXT cubes are not very easy to find.
> We'd like to know more about NeXT prices in all the world.(Especially the
> special discounts for students.)

The official distributor for NeXTs in Switzerland is

	workstation ag
	Postfach
	Schaffhauserstrasse 146
	8302 Kloten

	Phone: 01/813 66 76
	Fax:   01/813 67 77

> We are interested in prices of:
>
> 	-Pizza box/Black and white display/340 MB hard disk(extended version)
>       -NeXT cube/Black and white display/300 MB hard disk(extended version)
> 	-Color display + NeXT dimension board

I dont't know the other prices but a NeXTstation (B/W, HD 105 MB, RAM 8 MB)
costs 9990.- sFr.  The educational discount is 30%

> Any kind of help would be very appreciated.
>

> 					David and Dominik
> 					Ingineering School of Geneva
>					SWITZERLAND

PTT:	Dominic Brocher			E-mail: brocher1@urz.unibas.ch
	Institut fuer Informatik
	Mittlere Strasse 142
	CH-4056 Basel (Schweiz)

d89cb@efd.lth.se (Christian Brunschen) (10/19/90)

In the same vein,

How do I get my hands on a NeXT here in Sweden ?
I don't recall *ever* seing anybody mention it here ...
Also, if somebody *does* know, I'd be intrested in pricing /
/ educational discounts etc ...

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Christian Brunschen
--
| Christian Brunschen              |   SnailMail:           |