[comp.sys.next] disktab archive ?

rob@lighthouse.com (10/24/90)

Is anyone archiving disktab entries people have created for 3rd party
SCSI disks ?  If so, where can I get a copy of this "Master Disktab" ?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Kedoin		rob@lighthouse.com
Lighthouse Design, Ltd
6516 Western Avenue Chevy Chase, MD 20815

pvo@sapphire.OCE.ORST.EDU (Paul O'Neill) (11/01/90)

In article <1990Oct24.152623.1119@lighthouse.com> rob@lighthouse.com writes:

>Is anyone archiving disktab entries people have created for 3rd party
>SCSI disks ?  If so, where can I get a copy of this "Master Disktab" ?

Hmmm... Doesn't look like it.  OK.  I'll do it.

If you've hacked up a disktab entry that you don't mind sharing with the
world e-mail it to me and I'll maintain the collection and submit it to
the archive sites.

Let's see how many 3rd party disks people have got to work on the NeXT.
Please include any and all comments from your notes.  I know it's a time
consuming job to get a new disk up and every little jumper and software
switch set right.  Get verbose.

Expect future automated postings soliciting distab entries.

Paul O'Neill                 pvo@oce.orst.edu		DoD 000006
Coastal Imaging Lab
OSU--Oceanography
Corvallis, OR  97331         503-737-3251