[comp.sys.next] Lease arrangements

UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) (10/30/90)

Can anyone point me at a place that might *lease* a NeXT for a couple
of years?  Thanks.

                  lee

daugher@cs.tamu.edu (Walter C. Daugherity) (10/30/90)

In article <90302.112107UH2@psuvm.psu.edu> UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) writes:
>Can anyone point me at a place that might *lease* a NeXT for a couple
>of years?  Thanks.

Businessland will lease you one.  The last time I checked it was a 24-month
minimum and higher than just buying one, but if you need the operating
expense write-off for tax purposes or something, go to it.

Walter C. Daugherity			Internet, NeXTmail: daugher@cs.tamu.edu
Knowledge Systems Research Center	uucp: uunet!cs.tamu.edu!daugher
Texas A & M University			BITNET: DAUGHER@TAMVENUS
College Station, TX 77843-3112		CSNET: daugher%cs.tamu.edu@RELAY.CS.NET
	---Not an official document of Texas A&M---

glang@Autodesk.COM (Gary Lang) (11/03/90)

>Can anyone point me at a place that might *lease* a NeXT for a couple
>of years?  Thanks.

Of course. BusinessLand.

- g