[comp.sys.next] 68040 upgrades

jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi (11/09/90)

Hello there.

I have heard that NeXTstationu niversity prices could go up about $1000
in the beginning of the year. Will the price of the 68040 upgrade remain
the same (about $1050 educational with a 2.0 OD)?

I also heard that the 68040 upgrade included a 105MB HD. Is this really
true?

			Jouni

herndon@sctc.com (William R. Herndon) (11/12/90)

jalkio@cc.helsinki.fi writes:

>I also heard that the 68040 upgrade included a 105MB HD. Is this really
>true?

>			Jouni

    I don't believe that this is true.  My NeXT price list shows an option
    to order the 2.0 upgrade on a 105 Mbyte drive but doesn't state that
    it is included in the 68040 upgrade.

								- Max

William R. Herndon
Secure Computing Technology Corp.                  The opinions expressed are
                                                   mine, ALL MINE!  HEH, HEH,
herndon@sctc.com				   HEH, HEH!!!
(612) 482-7431