[net.followup] Dinette Set For Sale

magik@wlcrjs.UUCP (Ben Liberman) (07/27/85)

In article <1293@druxt.UUCP> jts@druxt.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
>Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
>glass top with 4 plush blue arm chairs with
>high polish gold frame and base to match.
>Asking price $400.00.  Ask for Joanne at
>x4024.

It sounds like a good deal but I have one question. Does the $400 include
delivery to my house in Sri Lanka? :-)
Ben Liberman   {ihnp4|ihldt}!wlcrjs!magik

john@hp-pcd.UUCP (john) (07/29/85)

<<<
<
< It sounds like a good deal but I have one question. Does the $400 include
< delivery to my house in Sri Lanka? :-)
< Ben Liberman   {ihnp4|ihldt}!wlcrjs!magik
<
The $400 "asking Price" is how much it will cost to call up every phone
number in the country will a 4 digit extension to see if Joanne is at X4024.

John Eaton
!hplabs!hp-pcd!john

darrell@denelcor.UUCP (Darrell McIntosh) (07/30/85)

In article <1293@druxt.UUCP>, jts@druxt.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
> Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
> glass top with 4 plush blue arm chairs with
> high polish gold frame and base to match.
> Asking price $400.00.  Ask for Joanne at
> x4024.

What phone number do you call to get x4024?
--
Darrell McIntosh, Denelcor, Inc, Aurora, CO
(303) 337-7900, ihnp4!denelcor!darrell

dbmk1@stc.UUCP (Derek Bergin) (08/01/85)

In article <1293@druxt.UUCP> jts@druxt.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
>Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
>glass top with 4 plush blue arm chairs with
>high polish gold frame and base to match.
>Asking price $400.00.  Ask for Joanne at
>x4024.

Can you bring it round for me to see ???

Derek

(its only about 4000 miles after all)

bill@persci.UUCP (08/01/85)

>< In article <1293@druxt.UUCP> jts@druxt.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
><> Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
><> glass top with 4 plush blue arm chairs with
><> high polish gold frame and base to match.
><> Asking price $400.00.  Ask for Joanne at
><> x4024.
>The $400 "asking Price" is how much it will cost to call up every phone
>number in the country will a 4 digit extension to see if Joanne is at X4024.

Save your money. It's another AT&T mis-posting, but this time from Denver
instead of New Jersey. Why doesn't somebody post the phone number so we
ALL can ask for Joanne (Saberre)? :-)

"Hello, Joanne? About that dinette set..."
--

esa@kvvax4.UUCP (Esa K Viitala) (08/05/85)

In article <hp-pcd.4100011> john@hp-pcd.UUCP (john) writes:
  >The $400 "asking Price" is how much it will cost to call up every phone
  >number in the country will a 4 digit extension to see if Joanne is at X4024.

Which country?

--

---ekv, {seismo,okstate,garfield,decvax,philabs}!mcvax!kvport!kvvax4!esa

jmc@inset.UUCP (John Collins) (08/10/85)

In article <3375@drutx.UUCP> jts@drutx.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
>Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
>glass top with 4 plush blue chairs with high
>polish gold frame and base. Asking $400.00.
>Ask for JoAnne at x4024.  Pictures available.

Yet another example of americans needing informing that

	usa != world
--
John M Collins		....mcvax!ist!inset!jmc
Phone:	+44 727 57267

bill@persci.UUCP (08/15/85)

In article <654@inset.UUCP> jmc@inset.UUCP (John Collins) writes:
>In article <3375@drutx.UUCP> jts@drutx.UUCP (SaberreJT) writes:
>>Dinette Set - 2 month old - smoked octagonal
>>glass top with 4 plush blue chairs with high
>>polish gold frame and base. Asking $400.00.
>>Ask for JoAnne at x4024.  Pictures available.
>
>Yet another example of americans needing informing that
>	usa != world

Please! This is a case of AT&T employees needing to be informed that:
	att != world
Just look at all the "For Sale in New Jersey" postings from that outfit.

(Did you say pictures? Of JoAnne? Please send them!! :-)

--
William Swan  {ihnp4,decvax,allegra,...}!uw-beaver!tikal!persci!bill

long@ittatc.ATC.ITT.UUCP (H. Morrow Long [Systems Center]) (08/30/85)

> > ......someone at ATT's silly posting about a dinette...
>
> Yet another example of americans needing informing that
>
> 	usa != world
> --
> John M Collins		....mcvax!ist!inset!jmc
> Phone:	+44 727 57267
> Snail Mail: 47 Cedarwood Drive, St Albans, Herts, AL4 0DN, England.

And...

	( strcmp("USENET","USNET") != 0 )

--

				H. Morrow Long
				ITT-ATC Systems Center,

path = {allegra bunker ctcgrafx dcdvaxb dcdwest ucbvax!decvax duke eosp1
	ittral lbl-csam milford mit-eddie psuvax1 purdue qubix qumix
	sii supai tmmnet twg uf-cgrl yale}!ittatc!ittvax!long