[comp.sys.next] Delivery date

smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu (Dr. William V. Smith) (11/16/90)

Well I finally heard from NeXT about delivery of my '040 upgrade.
End of December or January was the word.  I ordered in August or
July I believe ('been so long I forgot!). So don't hold your
breath about that one.
-Bill-
--
            __________________Prof. William V. Smith____________________
EMail:  smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu  or  uunet!hamblin.math.byu.edu!smithw

paul@cgh.UUCP (Paul Homchick) (11/18/90)

Dr. William V. Smith writes:
>Well I finally heard from NeXT about delivery of my '040 upgrade.
>End of December or January was the word.

With this delayed schedule, I wonder how they will handle the Improv
"take delivery by the end of the year..." offer?

--
Paul Homchick                    :UUCP     {rutgers | uunet} !cbmvax!cgh!paul
Chimitt Gilman Homchick, Inc.    :Internet                   cgh!paul@dsi.com