[net.auto] CAR FOR SALE

dlr (05/16/82)

For Sale:
	1974 Mazda RX-3. Body poor. New battery, water pump, rear wheel
bearing, and exhaust. Michelin zx on all 4 corners. AM/FM cassette.
Hose heater. Runs good. Needs shocks, rear brake shoes and top radiator hose.
79K miles. Winter and summer plugs included. Reliable, CHEAP, transpor-
tation. Near BTL Naperville.

			Dave Rosik (312) 979-2671 (work)

ko (07/30/82)

	1979 Mazda RX-7 GS, perfect condition, sunroof, air-
	conditioning, Alpine sound system, never driven in
	winter, 18,000 miles : $8900
        Kostas Oikonomou, BTL NP x7119 (Home : 201 872-0596)

gevsm (10/20/82)

Datsun F10 for sale
1976,Excellent conditon,front wheel drive,radial tires
35mpg city, 40mpgHwy,new muffler,new brakes,new water pump
with spare tires. 72000 miles, asking $1,500 negotiable.
Call Gev at Holmdel X5326 or 542-7011 after work.

gevsm (10/22/82)

Datsun F10 Sportswagon,1976,red,Excellent Condition
Front Wheel Drive,Rack & Pinnion Steering,radial tires with two spares
New muffler and exhaust pipes,new brakes,new water pump
35mpg city,40mpg Hwy,regualr gas
72000 miles, asking $1500.
call Gev HO X5326, or 542-7011 after work.

wagner (10/23/82)

It would be nice if people advertising cars for sale could
indicate where in the continent the car is.  I dont have a
good idea of where all the sites are by name.
Michael Wagner, UTCS
(ontario)

gevsm (10/27/82)

Datsun F10 Sportswagon, 4-Speed Front Wheel Drive,disc brakes
35mpg city,40 mpg hwy,regular gas, 4-cylinder engine
1976, 72000miles, Excellent Condition.
Call Gev HOlmdel x5326 or 542-7011 after work or send mail.

gevsm (01/28/83)

Datsun F10 Sportswagon
Red Color
4-speed manual transmission,Front wheel drive
35+ mpg regular gas
1976, 72000 miles excellent condition
price negotiable

                If interested call Gev
                Office: 834-3665   (ABI Holmdel NJ)
                Home:542-7011

gevsm (02/17/83)

1981 Renault 18i Deluxe 4-door Sedan
21000 miles Fully Loaded
Front Wheel Drive,Fuel Injected,35mpg
Tilting steering wheel,A/C, AM/FM stereo
Plush interior
Excellent Condition, just like new
Asking $6500 or best offer

Call (201)834-3665 during day
     (201)542-7011 after 6pm

gevsm (03/05/83)

Reanault 18i - Deluxe 4 door sedan,1981,21000 miles.
Air conditioning, AM/FM Stereo
Metallic Dark  Green with side stripes, Polyglycoat
Front Wheel Drive, Fuel injected, 35 mpg.
Tilting Steering wheel, Tinted glass.
Front Bucket seat, spacious back seats.
Rust proofed and undercoated.
Full instrumentaion, quartz clock
Protective side moldings.
1600 cc engine with 5-speed overdrive transmission
Separate keys for doors,ignition and glove compartment.
asking $5900.00
Note: The new Renault Alliance "car of the year" is
      an American version of the original more
      luxurious 18i model which is made in France.
For more information and test drive
              call 834-3665 (ABI)
                or 542-7011 (home)
                          -- Gev

guy (03/08/83)

Actually, the Renault Alliance is a version of the R9 made in the US, not
of the R18...

kumar (05/11/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site alice.UUCP
Date:Wed, 11-May-83 16:02:34 EDT

	CAR FOR SALE (Holmdel,NJ area)

	1982 Datsun Stanza, excellent condition
	XE package, 5 speed, 35 MPG, 2 Dr.,
	many xtras, 35,000 miles $7200 or
	best offer.

		call: 949-0015 or
		      493-4890

geoffm@sri-unix.UUCP (06/06/83)

#N:sri-unix:8000005:000:586
sri-unix!geoffm    Apr 20 10:04:00 1983

              --- CAR FOR SALE ---

1978 Scarab, Lt Blue, Air Conditioning, AM/FM Cassette Stereo,
Sun roof, Recaro Seats.  It was a 1972 240z and was built into a
Scarab in 1978.  Approx 30,000 miles on conversion.  Blue printed
and balanced Chevy 327 with 350hp connected to a blueprinted
Borg-warner Super T-10 four speed with a hurst shifter.  Car a just a
little work.  The car is presently located in Washington DC.
$10,000/best offer.  Negotiable.

	Geoff Mulligan
	(703)751-0003 (home)
	(202)694-0750 (work)
	Geoffm@sri-csl (arpa)
	geoffm@sri-unix (arpa) not sure about uucp

grr@ihuxa.UUCP (07/26/83)

1982 Honda Civic Wagon
5 speed
20,000 miles
good condition, no rust
am/fm cassette
transferrable extended warranty
$6,600
phone work; 979 3704
home - 420 2969

kurtk@tektronix.UUCP (07/27/83)

1981 Honda 4-door Civic sedan. Metallic red. AM/FM/Cassete,
wire wheels, cruise. Excellent condition.
Paid $7400, asking $5300/offer.
Kurt Krueger 627-6722 (work) 649-3810 (home)

prgdck@ihuxm.UUCP (08/15/83)

For Sale: 1978 Ford Fairlane station wagon
          100,000 miles; runs
          Make an offer.
                             Donna Kelly
                             Bell Labs, IH 2A-159
                             979-5457
                             ihuxm!prgdck

pwv@fluke.UUCP (Pat Vilbrandt) (08/18/83)

     FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE

                         1976 (German) Ford Capri II
                             4 cylinder, Automatic
                               2 Door, Hatchback
                         Power Steering, Power Brakes
                               Michelin Radials
                                  65,000 mi.
                      Excellent Finish, Interior. No rust

                                   $2500.00

               Well maintained, has had no problem passing
               Seattle's Emission testing program the past two
               years.  Sharp looking car!

                         Pat Vilbrandt
                         John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc
                         Everett, WA
                         ...decvax!microsof!fluke!pwv

                         (206) 356-5282  (work)
                         (206) 745-2210  (home)

kens@hammer.UUCP (Ken Serack) (01/06/84)

			========
			FOR SALE
			========

		1977 BMW 530i 4 door sedan
		$8000.00
		3.0 liter (182 cu. in.) engine
		Electronic fuel injection
		4 wheel disk brakes
		Fully independent suspension
		Power steering
		Air conditioning
		4 speed manual transmission
		120,000 miles
		New Pirelli P77 tires on factory alloy wheels
		Sport suspension (from Bavarian Performance)
			Bilstien shock absorbers
			Stiffer sway bars (adjustable rear bar)
			Shorter springs (1 inch lower)
		New brake rotors and pads on all wheels
		New front wheel bearings
		Low restriction (but quiet) exhaust system
		New cylinder head at 85K miles (new BMW design)

	This is really a great car. It handles very nicely, but the
	ride is smooth. The cornering power of this car is amazing.
	It can cruise comfortably at 90 mph all day (if you have a
	good radar detector) and it is a very comfortable car.
	It is reasonably strong in acceleration and the brakes are
	excellent. The tires work very well in the wet and snow and
	even better in the dry. The cylinder head was replaced under
	warranty to correct an inadequately designed cooling system
	which caused the head to crack. The new head is of the later
	design and does not have this problem. The car does not
	require unleaded fuel and runs quite well on regular.
	The only problem I am having now is a leaking rear
	engine oil seal.

	I am asking $8000.00 for this car.

	My net address is tektronix!tekecs!kens.
	My work phone is (503) 685-2989.
	My home phone is (503) 631-2046.

	Ken Serack

ls@cygnet.UUCP (Larry Spitz) (01/19/84)

For Sale:
	1968 Mercedes Benz 250 SL Roadster
	Burgundy with Cream Interior
	AM-FM radio, Michelin Tires
	4 Speed
	Hard and Soft Tops
	Car Cover
	Excellent Condition
	98,000 miles
	$15,000

	415-322-2554 (Evenings)

pjm@spuxll.UUCP (PJ Maioriello) (03/19/84)

1980 Volkswagon Scirrocco

White - 4 speed

Black Leather Interior

29,000 miles all highway driving

Air Conditioning

AM/FM Blaupunk speakers

Spoiler

Mud flaps

Co Co MAts

Rear defroster & Wiper

Chapman Lock

Car Cover

Car has never been in accident.

$5,900 or best offer
Call 212-967-9112 or 201-648-7428

note: I am posting this for a friend
who is not on the net.  Pleae don't
send me any mail.

P.J.Maioriello
spuxll!pjm

gam@astrovax.UUCP (Gary Mamon) (05/04/84)

1973 VW Fastback for Sale:

	Very good running condition.
	74K miles.
	Has new brakes and muffler.
	$800 (negotiable)

Moving to California. Want to sell by the end of May.

Please call Gaila Gulack at (609)-683-1223 or (609)-452-5929 (Princeton U)
or reply by mail to me at {allegra,ihnp4}!astrovax!gam.

kumar@houxk.UUCP (J.SETHURAM) (05/05/84)

	1974 AMC Matador 92,000 miles. Excellent condition

		- 4 dr. AC, PS, automatic
		- excellent interior
		- New brakes
		- New battery
		- Recently tuned up
		- Passed inspection recently
		- Quiet engine

	asking $750 (will negotiate)

kumar@houxk.UUCP (J.SETHURAM) (05/05/84)

	Phone # to call for 1974 /amc Matador

		389-1038 after 5.00
		949-1455 before 5.00

				Jay

44735600@sdccsu3.UUCP (05/07/84)

Date: Sun, 6-May-84 17:44:12 PDT

 it is located?  Also, don't forget to give area codes for the phone numbers!

				     Brian Donnelly

marathe@fortune.UUCP (Avinash Marathe) (06/19/84)

For Sale:
		VW '72 411 (Type 4), yellow, 2 door,
		4 speed
		newly rebuilt transmission
		new clutch plate
		newly repacked CV joints
		1-year old master brake cylinder
		AM/FM Stereo
		recently tuned
		excellent condition

History:	I am the second owner and have owned the car for the
		past 9 years.  I have maintained it very well.

Price:		$1895

Contact:	Avi Marathe at 	(415)-595-8444 x661 (Work) or
				(408)-244-2804      (Home)

nd2k@homxa.UUCP (A.SCHWARZ) (06/25/84)

                               ********
                               FOR SALE
                               ********

                          1971 Buick Skylark
                             Asking $400
                     New brakes, carb, distributor
                    Runs well, reliable transportation
                    **********************************

                                  Jim Beck
                                   (201) 949-5817 w
                                   (201) 751-0890 h

burns@allegra.UUCP (Derrick R. Burns) (07/11/84)

1973 VW Beetle
	18,000 miles on rebuilt engine
	AM/FM stereo cassette
	new 5 year battery
	good running condition
	clean
	great gas mileage

$1750 or best offer

Going to Europe   ************MUST SELL**********~******

Sheryll Cashin     201 - 765-7220 (work)
                   201 - 932-0627 (home, after 6 PM)
--
				Derrick R. Burns
				ulysses!allegra!burns

kend@tekig.UUCP (Ken Dobyns) (07/12/84)

For Sale:

1982 Toyota Starlet
3 door
27 mpg city, 35 mpg highway
25,000 miles
Air conditioning
AM-FM Stereo
Rear window wiper
Silver with black interior

This has been a very reliable car, and is supposed to be toyota's least
expensive car to maintain and repair.  The car is in perfect condition and
has about 5 months left on the extended service contract.  Book on the car is
$ 5300 so I am asking $4995 for it.

Ken Dobyns
Tektronix Inc.
Work: (206)253-5751
Home: (503)626-7570

jennyh@mako.UUCP (07/18/84)

FOR SALE (TUALATIN, OREGON):

82 Toyota SR-5 Sport Coupe, beautiful condition. Tachometer, clock,
cloth seats, AM/FM stereo.... White with blue interior.
Selling to buy truck (we're homeowners now).

$5900 or best offer.

Jeff or Jenny Hecker 685-2972 (days) 692-3854 (eves)

gmm@bunker.UUCP (Gregory M. Mandas) (11/01/84)

     !!!!!!!!!! FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              1984 BMW 318i

Safari Beige (very few of this colour sold in the states)
A/C
BMW (Alpine) digital FM/AM/Tape 4 speakers
Sun Roof with Sun Bubble (a must for wind deflection)
15000 miles
2 years left on a three year warranty
5 speed transmission
Mag Wheels with NCTs (like new including spare)
BMW auto alarm
BMW tool kit

Greg Mandas
ittvax!bunker!gmm
Bridgeport, Connecticut

203-333-9273 Days 8am to 10pm
          or
203-386-2756  8am to 5pm

gmm@bunker.UUCP (Gregory M. Mandas) (11/01/84)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            1979 BMW 528i

Air
Power
Standard Trans
Great shape
MUST SELL !!!!!

Greg Mandas
ittvax!bunker!gmm

Bridgeport, Connecticut

203-386-2756  8am to 5pm
       or
203-333-9273  8am to 10pm

mu@cvl.UUCP (Michael R. Udwin) (11/19/84)

	FIAT 128 (1977), 4 DOORS, 57,000 MILES
	VERY GOOD CONDITION
	PLEASE CONTACT:  Willard Waterfield
			 H. Sisler

			 WORK:  454-3817

mu@cvl.UUCP (Michael R. Udwin) (11/20/84)

	FIAT 128 (1977), 4 DOORS, 57,000 MILES
	VERY GOOD CONDITION
	PLEASE CONTACT:  Willard Waterfield
			 H. Sisler

			 work:  454-3817

jkf@houxu.UUCP (J.FLYNN) (11/20/84)

                              FOR SALE
                            1981 ESCORT

     Air conditioning, AM/FM Cassete Stereo, Good Tires, 4-speed.
     Excellent Condition.
     Call 949-5467 before 4:30
             or
          255-7516 after 4:30

3434hlk@hogpd.UUCP (H.KUNG) (02/12/85)

980 VW Rabbit for sale.
70,000 miles, fuel injection, air conditioning, 4 speed,
and in good condition.
Asking $2,200. If interested, please call Albert Chan
at (201) 949-3773 (work) or (201) 957-9517 (home).

ltd@mtfma.UUCP (L.DALLARA) (06/18/85)

ps/pb/pdl , t roof , cruise , 12,500mi. , asking
$16,500 , or assume , call mike at&t - isl homdel
ext# 1 201 834 4031

ltd@mtfma.UUCP (L.DALLARA) (06/18/85)

1985 datsun 300zx 2+2 , ps/pb/pdl , t roof , cruise ,
lt.

color silver , 12,500mi , rear wiper , valor int(gray) ,
analog dash , asking $16,500.00 or assume lease call
mike at AT&T-ISL homdel,n.j. ext# 1-201-834-4031

ltd@mtfma.UUCP (L.DALLARA) (06/18/85)

chevy nova 1978 p/s p/b a/t radio excl cond 49000 mils orig owner
asking 1800$ or best offer call 201-834-4686 at&t-is holmdel nj

dkb@drux1.UUCP (BrownDK) (07/01/85)

65 Mustang for sale
2 + 2 fastback
3/4 restored
rebuilt transmission
Bronze colored
3 speed

dkb@drux1.UUCP (BrownDK) (07/01/85)

65 Mustang
2 + 2 fastback
3/4 restored
3 speed
Bronze
call        Jerry Farnsworth
            428-8979

djo@(.UUCP (07/06/85)

1977 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon. In excellent condition for a '77.
5 speed with AM/FM radio.  Impeccable inside.

                 $1200 is asking price.

Tel: 949-0687 (Bell Labs, Holmdel) or elect. mail to ...hou2e!djo

dbb@opus.UUCP (David B. Bordeau) (07/08/85)

> 65 Mustang for sale
> 2 + 2 fastback
> 3/4 restored
> rebuilt transmission
> Bronze colored
> 3 speed

		What are you asking for the Mustang?
		What needs to be done to it to make it 100% again?

		David Bordeau
		(303) 938-2856

dpj@(.UUCP (07/19/85)

Toyota Corolla Station Wagon, 1977, for sale. 5-speed, air-conditioning,
AM/FM radio.

                     $1200

Reply E-mail to ..ho95c!dpj  or ..hou2e!djo
Telephone 201/949-0687  Bell Labs, Holmdel.

britt@mtuxo.UUCP (c.bur) (07/29/85)

83 BMW 320i for sale.  Black with pin stripe.  Parchment (cream) interior.
Luxus Package includes sun roof, stereo cassette, ac, power mirrors.
Five-speed transmission. Superb condition, meticulously maintained (oil
changed every 3500 miles).  Car has 58,000 miles, but will last for
300,000.  This is a well-built car, and has the same zip it had the
day I drove it off the lot.  Must sell now.  $8,800 firm.
Call 297-3729 after 6:30 pm or send mail.

*

qwerty@drutx.UUCP (Brian Jones) (07/29/85)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the net etiquette recommends that
autos for sale should not be posted to net.auto.  There seems to have
been a proliferation of these postings lately.  To those that are posting,
stop and consider that net.auto is seen in Europe, Canada, Australia,
and all of North America.  Ninety-nine percent of the people you are
reaching have no real interest in you selling your car in Podunk Junction.

Please restrict your auto for sale to your local area newsgroups - eg. nj.wanted.
Even na.wanted is too wide a distribution. In the case of this article, att.wanted
also is too wide.
--

Brian Jones  aka  {ihnp4,}!drutx!qwerty  @  AT&T-IS

cb@hlwpc.UUCP (Carl Blesch) (07/30/85)

> . . .stop and consider that net.auto is seen in Europe, Canada, Australia,
> and all of North America.  . . .

I thought Canada was in North America.  Am I mistaken?

"Fifty-four forty or fight" :-)
Carl Blesch

zrm@prism.UUCP (08/01/85)

I'm always thinking about buying an unusual car, and while a 320i,
even in mint condition, just barely qulifies as interesting, I'd
like to see for-sale notices continue to be sent to net.auto.
Considering the regulations that allow individuals to import older
cars without meeting DOT and EPA regulations, I'd even be interested
in ads from Europe. And I'd hate to miss out on a cheap low-milage
Impalasaurus convertible even if I had to go to California to get it.

Zigurd R. Mednieks
Mirror Systems Inc.
...wjh12!mirror!zrm
...decvax!mit-eddie!zrm
ZRM@MIT-MC

pete@stc.UUCP (Peter Kendell) (08/02/85)

In article <839@mtuxo.UUCP> britt@mtuxo.UUCP (c.bur) writes:
>83 BMW 320i for sale.  Black with pin stripe.  Parchment (cream) interior.
>Luxus Package includes sun roof, stereo cassette, ac, power mirrors.
>Five-speed transmission. Superb condition, meticulously maintained (oil
>changed every 3500 miles).  Car has 58,000 miles, but will last for
>300,000.  This is a well-built car, and has the same zip it had the
>day I drove it off the lot.  Must sell now.  $8,800 firm.
>Call 297-3729 after 6:30 pm or send mail.

Bring it round tomorrow night and I'll have a look at it. Sounds
good!
--
        Peter Kendell <pete@stc.UUCP>

        ...mcvax!ukc!stc!pete

	'Not everything that is not forbidden is permitted'

hgp@houem.UUCP (#H.PAGE) (08/07/85)

> I'm always thinking about buying an unusual car, and while a 320i,
> even in mint condition, just barely qulifies as interesting, I'd
> like to see for-sale notices continue to be sent to net.auto.
> Considering the regulations that allow individuals to import older
> cars without meeting DOT and EPA regulations, I'd even be interested
> in ads from Europe. And I'd hate to miss out on a cheap low-milage
> Impalasaurus convertible even if I had to go to California to get it.

> Zigurd R. Mednieks
> Mirror Systems Inc.
> ...wjh12!mirror!zrm
> ...decvax!mit-eddie!zrm
> ZRM@MIT-MC

You want unusual? How about a Citroen CX?

H.G. Page
..!ihnp4!houem!hgp

kyl@ttrdc.UUCP (Kwing Y. Lee) (08/07/85)

I am very interested in this car. Unfortunately, I live in Chicago. By the way,
why are you selling it.

                                                  Kwing

mhg@wjh12.UUCP (Goldstein) (08/13/85)

xx
1981 Chevy Citation for sale.

	Extremely reliable and feature ladden..

	o  air conditioning
	o  sun roof
	o  4-door hatchback
	o  full gauges
	o  fog lights
	o  51k miles
	o  ~ 29 mpg
	o  four speaker sony cassette stereo.

	I got a new car. I'm Asking :-)  $3300.

	call me @ 617-926-0321 or reply here by mail.

	Mike Goldstein

snappy@ihlpa.UUCP (m. schulpiet) (10/02/85)

*Car for sale -
	'85 SS Monte Carlo
	Fully loaded
	5 yr extended warranty
	mint condition
		Deep maroon
		  "     "    velour interior
		AM-FM Cassette
		PS, PB, electric windows,
		 tilt wheel, cruise control
		Dual exhaust
		Eagle wide-track radials (GT)

 	Price $12,500.00

		Call owner at home - 620-5354
	    If answering machine responds, leave tel. no.
             where you can be reached - WILL RETURN CALL.

4342bob@homxb.UUCP (R.DEMARCO) (10/09/85)

	  1980 MUSTANG

	4 cyl.
	Automatic
	Power Steering
	AM/FM Stereo (4 Speakers)
	Digital Clock
	Oil, Temp & Volt Gauges
	Rear Window Defogger
	Tachometer
	~62,400 miles

	 Asking $2,700.00 or B/O

	Bob DeMarco    ...homxb!4342bob
	(201) 949-5099  (work)
	(201) 566-6553  (home)

ron@wjvax.UUCP (Ron Christian) (10/18/85)

In article <852@homxb.UUCP> 4342bob@homxb.UUCP (R.DEMARCO) writes:

>	  1980 MUSTANG
>	4 cyl.
>	Automatic
***

Is there *no* local distribution in NJ?  Just wondering, as we have
lots of nifty local groups in the bay area.  Great for posting local
items for sale.  (Hint!)

				Ron
	Ron Christian  (Watkins-Johnson Co.  San Jose, Calif.)
	{pesnta,twg,ios,qubix,turtlevax,tymix,vecpyr,certes,isi}!wjvax!ron

Oliver's law of assumed responsibility:
	"If you are seen fixing it, you will be blamed for breaking it."

mmm@weitek.UUCP (Mark Thorson) (10/21/85)

In article <579@wjvax.UUCP>, ron@wjvax.UUCP (Ron Christian) writes:
> In article <852@homxb.UUCP> 4342bob@homxb.UUCP (R.DEMARCO) writes:
> >	  1980 MUSTANG
> >	4 cyl.
> >	Automatic
> Is there *no* local distribution in NJ?  Just wondering, as we have
> lots of nifty local groups in the bay area.  Great for posting local
> items for sale.  (Hint!)
I want to see ads for classic cars.  You can skip the '74 Fords (and this
turkey with the automatic).  But when people have Porsche 911's and mint '55
T-birds for sale, I'd like to know what they're offering and how much.
(Anyone got a '55 MG with an RX-7 power train conversion?)

Mark Thorson (...!cae780!weitek!mmm)