[net.auto] dodge omni repair bill

pz@emacs.uucp (Paul Czarnecki) (07/03/85)

Was I robbed?

1981 Dodge Omni, 63k miles, 2.2l

I had it repaired at the local Dodge Dealer (Silver Lake Dodge,
Wellesley, MA) and I think the bill was way too high.

	Transmission Fluid/Filter      $66.30	;labor
	Check Brakes			70.20	;labor
	Misc Materials			25.95
	Shop Materials			13.65
				       ------
				       176.10

	Coil/Wires Installed		97.50	;labor
	Cables				22.62	;parts
	Coil				30.80	;parts
	Sealer				 4.38	;parts
	Shop Materials			 9.75
	Tax				 2.89
				       ------
				       167.94

Some information first...

I wanted the transmission (manual) fluid replaced because a guy I trust
said Omni trans are bad nwes and should have the fluid replaced
occasionally.  I couldn't do it myself because there was no drain plug!
The was a fill plug up high on the side but no drain.  I presume they
took the side off and watched the fluid spill out.

The brakes (non-power) are much tighter now.  The pedal no longer goes
all the way to the floor and the parking brakes is no longer ornamental.

The second bill was to solve the "stumbling/stalling when wet" problem.
I have had the wires, distributor cap replaced before to no avail.  They
said the bad coil could have caused the cap/wires to fail.  The sealant
was usd to "waterproof the computer"  (can you imagine spraying
scotchguard on your vax? :-)

Was I robbed?  Are these prices reasonable?

					pZ
--
-- I was just exhausted from the act of being polite.

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks			decvax!{wanginst!infinet, cca}!emacs!pz
   20 William Street		emacs!pz@cca-unix.ARPA
   Wellesley, MA 02181		(617) 235-2600

gmack@denelvx.UUCP (Gregg Mackenzie) (07/09/85)

> 1981 Dodge Omni, 63k miles, 2.2l
1983 Plymouth Scamp, 50k mi., 2.2l
(Omni, Horizon, 024, TC3, Rampage, Scamp are all L-body cars,
i.e., same basic car)

> I had it repaired at the local Dodge Dealer (Silver Lake Dodge,
> Wellesley, MA) and I think the bill was way too high.
>
> 	Transmission Fluid/Filter      $66.30	;labor
> 	Check Brakes			70.20	;labor
> 	Misc Materials			25.95
> 	Shop Materials			13.65
> 				       ------
> 				       176.10
>
> 	Coil/Wires Installed		97.50	;labor
> 	Cables				22.62	;parts
Are these the "wires" that were installes?  If so, the price
sounds high.  I just bought a high-performance set from
Direct-Connection (Dodge's performance arm) and only paid $25.

> 	Coil				30.80	;parts
Sounds reasonable.

> 	Sealer				 4.38	;parts
For the computer?  Sounds reasonable if they used the whole can.
If not, did you get to take the can home?  If not, I'd think
this would be "shop materials".  If I remember right, the computer
is about $300, so maybe it's worth $4.38, huh?

> 	Shop Materials			 9.75
> 	Tax				 2.89
> 				       ------
> 				       167.94

"Shop materials" is usually a flat fee to cover stuff like rags,
cleaning fluids, nuts & bolts, brake fluid, the plastic they lay
on the seat to keep grease off, electrical connectors, etc.  The
fee is usually posted on a sign somewhere in the shop and tells
what all it includes.  I'm not sure what "Misc materials" are.
Sounds like more "shop materials" to me.

As far as labor rates go, I do my own work, so I'm not sure.  I
suppose it depends on the prevailing rates in your area.  Is it
around $18/hr or is it more like $27.50/hr?  More?

> I wanted the transmission (manual) fluid replaced because a guy I trust
> said Omni trans are bad nwes and should have the fluid replaced
> occasionally.  I couldn't do it myself because there was no drain plug!
> The was a fill plug up high on the side but no drain.  I presume they
> took the side off and watched the fluid spill out.

It has to be siphoned out the fill hole.

> The brakes (non-power) are much tighter now.  The pedal no longer goes
> all the way to the floor and the parking brakes is no longer ornamental.
>
> The second bill was to solve the "stumbling/stalling when wet" problem.
> I have had the wires, distributor cap replaced before to no avail.  They
> said the bad coil could have caused the cap/wires to fail.  The sealant

Sounds like they "gotcha".  The cap & wires don't "fail".  The only time
they need replacing is when they "leak".  To check this, first look for
cracks in the wires and cap.  If you don't find any, turn off the garage
lights and look for blue sparks from the wires or cap.  These are the
"leaks" you're looking for.  There's a plastic water shield in front of
the distributor, so you'll have to take that off to check the cap.

>    Paul Czarnecki

Gregg Mackenzie
denelcor!gmack

rosen@siemens.UUCP (07/09/85)

> Was I robbed?
> 	Transmission Fluid/Filter      $66.30	;labor
> 	Check Brakes			70.20	;labor
> 	Misc Materials			25.95
> 	Shop Materials			13.65
> 				       ------
> 				       176.10
> 	Coil/Wires Installed		97.50	;labor
> 	Cables				22.62	;parts
> 	Coil				30.80	;parts
> 	Sealer				 4.38	;parts
> 	Shop Materials			 9.75
> 	Tax				 2.89
> 				       ------
> 				       167.94

Surely you jest!  You might as well have went for a walk in Harlem at 2am on
a Saturday night with a few hundred bucks in your pocket.  It would have been
easier.

Let's see, to change the trans fluid (certainly a good idea for any car)
would probably cost you $15.95 + $15.00 for the filter at AAMCO.  To check
the brakes this would probably be about 14.50 (an over-estimate).  I am
assuming that they did just a check and not a replace.  This price would be
too much for an entire brake job.  As far as shop materials go, this is a
new found fad in ripoffs these days.  I read an article which stated that
auto shops are starting to charge for things like paper towels and soap so
the mechanic can wash his hands.  For $13.65 this must have included the
gold sequined paper towels and the extra heavy duty toilet paper for him
to...nevermind!  This is an outright ripoff.  And what the hell is 'Misc.
materials'?  Maybe a pan gasket for the trans, but for $70+ I would think
this price included that.  Oh well.

As far as the ignition stuff...well, I won't go into it but you got yanked
bad!  Please tell me that this is a joke, I hate to think that there are
people on the net who go out and get ripped off by a factor of 4 or so and
they ask their peers, "Did I get taken?"  If you think you got ripped off
call the BBB and scream, then call Chrysler and scream, then call your
mother and scream.  Don't let it happen again.

In my opinion, it pays to buy a shop manual and do the work yourself, even
if it means screwing something up a bit.  There is no way that an average
person can **** up a car as bad as an average mechanic.

So there.

Steve Rosen
rosen@gypsy

mikey@trsvax (07/18/85)

$300 for a computer?  I'll do a double check but I thought I could get the
entire computer with the enhanced performance ROM for my Turbo fo $160.
Maybe $300 is the computer and the interface module.  The interface module
is nothing but stuff like power darlingtons and such.  Maybe the $160 is
with trade of my old module, I don't know.

As to checking for bad wires, I put a neon bulb on a screwdriver and
ground it.  Then slowly move it over the wires while holding the insulated
handle.  If the bulb flashes, the wire is bad.  Another trick is to
spray the wires with a "windex" bottle of water, if the engine sputters,
the wire that you just sprayed should be replaced.

mikey at trsvax

che@ptsfb.UUCP (Mitch Che) (07/21/85)

In article <91@denelvx.UUCP> gmack@denelvx.UUCP (Gregg Mackenzie) writes:

>As far as labor rates go, I do my own work, so I'm not sure.  I
>suppose it depends on the prevailing rates in your area.  Is it
>around $18/hr or is it more like $27.50/hr?  More?

Huh?  $18/hr? $27.50/hr?!!!  This question made me curious about the
cost of labor at dealerships across the USA.  My local Berkeley Chevy dealer
charges $45.00/hour (it may have gone up recently) and I wanted to
hear what the rest of the country is paying.  I'm not sure where the
original posting was from, but WOW, I didn't realize the cost of
GM, Chrysler, Ford or AMC DEALERSHIP labor (as opposed to local gas
station labor cost) varied so much across the country...
--
Mitch Che
Pacific Bell

pz@emacs.uucp (Paul Czarnecki) (07/29/85)

I'm the original poster on this one, here's a little more info and some
replies to replies.

--- edited original article ----
oo 1981 Dodge Omni, 63k miles, 2.2l
oo
oo I had it repaired at the local Dodge Dealer (Silver Lake Dodge,
oo Wellesley, MA) and I think the bill was way too high.
oo
oo         Transmission Fluid/Filter      $66.30   ;labor
oo         Check Brakes                    70.20   ;labor
oo         Misc Materials                  25.95
oo         Shop Materials                  13.65
oo                                        ------
oo                                        176.10
oo
oo         Coil/Wires Installed            97.50   ;labor
oo         Cables                          22.62   ;parts
oo         Coil                            30.80   ;parts
oo         Sealer                           4.38   ;parts
oo         Shop Materials                   9.75
oo         Tax                              2.89
oo                                        ------
oo                                        167.94
oo
oo I wanted the transmission (manual) fluid replaced ...  I couldn't do it
oo myself because there was no drain plug!  The was a fill plug up high on
oo the side but no drain.  I presume they took the side off and watched the
oo fluid spill out.
oo
oo The second bill was to solve the "stumbling/stalling when wet" problem.
oo I have had the wires, distributor cap replaced before to no avail.  They
oo said the bad coil could have caused the cap/wires to fail.  The sealant
oo was used to "waterproof the computer"  (can you imagine spraying
oo scotchguard on your vax? :-)
oo
oo 					pZ
oo

> Surely you jest!  You might as well have went for a walk in Harlem at
> 2am on a Saturday night with a few hundred bucks in your pocket.  It
> would have been easier.

Yeah, It wouldn't have taken 4 days also.

> Let's see, to change the trans fluid (certainly a good idea for any car)
> would probably cost you $15.95 + $15.00 for the filter at AAMCO.  To
> check the brakes this would probably be about 14.50 (an over-estimate).
> I am assuming that they did just a check and not a replace.  This price
> would be too much for an entire brake job.  As far as shop materials go,
> this is a new found fad in ripoffs these days.  I read an article which
> stated that auto shops are starting to charge for things like paper
> towels and soap so the mechanic can wash his hands.  For $13.65 this
> must have included the gold sequined paper towels and the extra heavy
> duty toilet paper for him to...nevermind!  This is an outright ripoff.
> And what the hell is 'Misc.  materials'?  Maybe a pan gasket for the
> trans, but for $70+ I would think this price included that.  Oh well.

It looks like the misc charge is my front end alignment, and the shop
materials is towellettes to wipe their slimy hands upon.

> As far as the ignition stuff...well, I won't go into it but you got
> yanked bad!  Please tell me that this is a joke, I hate to think that
> there are people on the net who go out and get ripped off by a factor of
> 4 or so and they ask their peers, "Did I get taken?"  If you think you
> got ripped off call the BBB and scream, then call Chrysler and scream,
> then call your mother and scream.  Don't let it happen again.

Maybe I should have put a :-) in the Subject line.  I knew I was taken
but still wanted a sanity check.

I have 4 letters out to the local dealer, the Northeast Chrysler center,
the Nation Chrysler center, and the Boston area BBB.  Coincendentaly, a
Silver Lake Dodge rep called me 2 days after I sent the letter wanting
to know if I was happy with the service.  This was NOT in response to my
letters.  I sent another copy of my letter to the person who called me.
I have had no further replies

> In my opinion, it pays to buy a shop manual and do the work yourself,
> even if it means screwing something up a bit.  There is no way that an
> average person can **** up a car as bad as an average mechanic.
> Steve Rosen

Also, when I first worked on the parking brake the car pulled to the
right when braking hard.  I don't own the shop manual but I do have
Chiltons'.  The instructions for draining the fluid are most
informative.

	1) place pan to can the fluid
	2) drain the fluid
	3) replace the fluid
	etc...

Grrrrrr....

> Are these the "wires" that were installes?  If so, the price
> sounds high.  I just bought a high-performance set from
> Direct-Connection (Dodge's performance arm) and only paid $25.
>
> Gregg Mackenzie

sniff sniff...

> They made out like bandits. Wow if I could make that kind of money doing
> those kind of repairs, I would be a mechanic instead of a progrmammer.
> Tranmission Fluid and Filter change I would think $25 is what I would
> expect to pay (that is what I paid 6 months ago for SOHIO to do it).
> Brakes are kind of a touchy subject since there is alot of liability
> envolved in servicing them. However for the kind of symptoms you
> describe, I believe the bill would be around $70 complete for the
> brakes. So around $90 for the top bill would probably be reasonable. I
> feel that the second bill is equally high. Did they give you an estimate
> in writing that you signed ? I am not sure whether it is a state law or
> a federal law, but here in Ohio, service stations are legally bound to
> give you an estimate if any work to be done is over $50. In addition you
> must sign the estimate giving them permission to do the work. To sum it
> up I think you have been treated badly.
>
> 					Ed Thompson

Interesting point about the brakes.  No, I did not get an estimate.
Sigh, another graduate of the school of experience.

> I would fight them over the bill and file complaints with the BBB,
> Chrysler, etc.

See above.

> Some of the questions I would want answered are:
> What is their labor cost per hour?

$US39 / hour

> Can they justify the inordinate amount of time they must have said
> it took to complete these simple, short procedures?

They claim standard shop tables

> What are these miscellaneous charges and shop materials? They should
> give you an itemized bill. Can they justify these charges?
>
>                                 David Grooms

See above.

> How in the world can you go to a dealer where they have such OBNOXIOUS
> commercials on the radio? (SIlvER LAKE DodGE! (In Wellesley))
>         andy

Sorry about non-locals, but I had to repost this.  It made my day.  I
laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.  Silverfish Lake Dodge is
only 1/2 mile from Uniworks, the "software hoarders".

>     Sounds pretty steep to me (about standard rate, these days)...
>
>     To get the trans lube out, you don't need to open the case.
> You just go down to your local auto-parts store, and get an
> oil gun, or what ever they call it, when you get the oil. It's
> just a piston/cylinder arrangement, with a hose on the end, sorta'
> like a bakers icing gun. It can be used to suck the oil out the
> fill hole, at about a pint in 5 seconds, and used to put the fresh
> oil in without spilling a drop. Costs about $5 to $10, lasts a
> lifetime.
>
>     Unless your coil is awfully hard to get at, $100 labor sounds
> high also. Changing the wires is about a 5 minute job, with no tools
> required.
>
>     I do symphathize, tho'. Sometimes it just isn't handy to do the
> work yourself, so ya take it down to the local shop. And each time
> when ya get the bill, ya promise that's the last time you'll ever
> do it.
>				Benton Holzworth

Sigh...

> I own an '84 GLH and I am planning on having the transmission fluid
> changed eventually (probably between 10-15,000 miles).  ... I asked
> the shop manager shortly after I bought the car how much it would cost
> to have it changed, because at the time I was investigating using a
> synthetic fluid.  By the way, DONT USE a synthetic fluid.  The
> transmissions use an ATF which is already light weight an it is what
> the gears are designed for.  Anyway, he told me he didn't have an
> exact figure off-hand but said that it would run in the 25 to 30
> dollar price range total.  There is in fact no drain plug and they do
> remove the pan and then they must reseal it, which is why it would
> even cost this much ($30) to have this done.

> I recently received a letter from Chrysler stating that my local
> dealer had beed awarded a citation for its above average repair work.
> The letter gave me the impression that Chrysler is very interested in
> improving their dealer's repair reputations, and if I had a problem
> such as yours I think I would write directly to Chrysler to make them
> aware of this situation.
>
>         Barry Pangrle

I have, thanks tho.

> As to checking for bad wires, I put a neon bulb on a screwdriver and
> ground it.  Then slowly move it over the wires while holding the
> insulated handle.  If the bulb flashes, the wire is bad.  Another
> trick is to spray the wires with a "windex" bottle of water, if the
> engine sputters, the wire that you just sprayed should be replaced.
>
> mikey at trsvax

Good hint!  (Again, sorry to repost but it is convenient to have it all
in one place.)

>>As far as labor rates go, I do my own work, so I'm not sure.  I
>>suppose it depends on the prevailing rates in your area.  Is it
>>around $18/hr or is it more like $27.50/hr?  More?
>>
>Huh?  $18/hr? $27.50/hr?!!!  This question made me curious about the
>cost of labor at dealerships across the USA.  My local Berkeley Chevy dealer
>charges $45.00/hour (it may have gone up recently) and I wanted to
>hear what the rest of the country is paying.  I'm not sure where the
>original posting was from, but WOW, I didn't realize the cost of
>GM, Chrysler, Ford or AMC DEALERSHIP labor (as opposed to local gas
>station labor cost) varied so much across the country...
>--
>Mitch Che
>Pacific Bell

Mitch, the previous person was just speculating, I paid $US39/hour.  I
just read in Boston Sunday (the 28th) Globe that qualified auto mechs
are in very short supply.  Good one can make $US45,000 a year not
counting overtime.

And a bit of humor.  This is true.

My brother just bought a '74 Plymouth Van, 125,000 miles and no brakes.
Why'd he buy it?  He's building a house out in the backwoods of New York
and he needed a shed!  It only cost $50 so the price was right.  Maybe
he's found the perfect use for Chrysler products.

					pZ
--
-- Laying here, Lyin' in bed.

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks			decvax!{wanginst!infinet, cca}!emacs!pz
   20 William Street		emacs!pz@cca-unix.ARPA
   Wellesley, MA 02181		(617) 235-2600

pz@emacs.uucp (Paul Czarnecki) (07/29/85)

Gasp!  In my ver long summary I forgot one crucial item...

Thanks to all you responded!

					pZ
--
-- Laying here, Lyin' in bed.

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks			decvax!{wanginst!infinet, cca}!emacs!pz
   20 William Street		emacs!pz@cca-unix.ARPA
   Wellesley, MA 02181		(617) 235-2600

pz@emacs.uucp (Paul Czarnecki) (08/30/85)

I posted this a little while back, I've since gotten some results.

[...]

I sent letters to Chrylser in Detroit and Massachusetts, the Boston Area
Better Business Bureau, and the slime molds themselves, Silver Lake
Dodge.  These letters were sent on July 16, 1985.  Just yesterday,
August, 29, I got a letter from the BBB which contained a photocopy of a
letter from SLD.  It read: (un corrected)

-----
Dear Anne Baker
Re Paul Czarnicki

In reviewing the repair orders and mr Czarnicki letter of complaint,
Silver Lake Dodge is willing to reduce the labor on repair order 2061.
The reduction will be from 2.5 hrs to 1.0 hrs a reduction of 58.50.  This
reduction is because of the inconvenience Mr Czarnicki incountered.
Inconvience was a fault of both Parties involved.

If this settlement is satisfactory, please contact me at the dealership
and I will issue a check to Mr Czarnicki

					Sincerely
					<signature>
					Paul G. Chella
					Director of Service/Parts
-----

Now, repair order 2061 is the one for coil and wires.  In my letter I
asked that it be completely refunded since the repairs did not help the
car at all.  On the other hand, I can get something back from them,
maybe I should take it.  But, if I say I am not satisfied, then SLD
might settle for more.  They still have not formally addressed the misc
and shop materials.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation???

					pZ

--

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks			decvax!{wanginst!infinet, cca}!emacs!pz
   20 William Street		emacs!pz@cca-unix.ARPA
   Wellesley, MA 02181		(617) 235-2600

pz@emacs.UUCP (Paul Czarnecki) (10/11/85)

-

Summary to date, I believe I have been treated unfairly by Silver Lake
Dodge of Wellesley Mass in the repair of my 1981 Dodge Omni.  SLD, via
the Better Buiness Bureau, is willing to refund about a third of my
repair bill.  I feel this is not enough and am going to take them to
small claims court.  The amount in question is under $200.  If you want
more detail I'd be happy to forward some to you, but most has already
been posted to net.auto some time ago.

Does anyone out there have any experience with small claims court?  Is
it easy, fun, rewarding?  How informal is it?  If the judgement is in my
favor, how do I collect?  Does it cost anything, do they have to pay if
I win?  How much should I ask for?  (You would need to know more details
in the case to answer this?)  How long a wait before my case is heard?
How should I prepare?  Should I sit in on some cases before mine is
heard?

I'm cross posting this to net.auto and net.consumers because I feel that
the subject do overlap.  Please send all response to me and I will
summarize in net.auto.

					pZ
--
-- I don't need, I don't want it, and you cheated me out of it!

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks			decvax!wanginst!infinet!emacs!pz

ray@othervax.UUCP (Raymond D. Dunn) (10/17/85)

In article <104@emacs.UUCP> pz@emacs.UUCP (Paul Czarnecki) writes:

>Summary to date, I believe I have been treated unfairly by [named auto
>company] in the repair of my 1981 Dodge Omni.
>..
>..
>......  I feel this is not enough and am going to take them to
>small claims court.....
>..

I have a major problem with the acceptability of postings giving a one sided
viewpoint of a personal dispute prior to the outcome of litigation or what-
ever.  I did not see the associated postings giving details, and certainly I
have had major problems with auto dealers and other suppliers myself,
however publishing one side of the "facts" in a public forum seems to me to
be akin to the evils of "black-lists" or publishing the names of payment
defaulters etc.  Does the other party have access to publish his
refutations?

Put yourself in the other's shoes for a moment.  If, because of your
dispute, you hadn't paid the bill, would you consider it acceptable if the
dealer published your name with his side of the story in an ad in a
newspaper?

What are the opinions of the net readers?

Ray Dunn.   ..philabs!micomvax!othervax!ray

pz@emacs.UUCP (Paul Czarnecki) (10/21/85)

In article <712@othervax.UUCP> ray@othervax.UUCP (Raymond D. Dunn) writes:
>In article <104@emacs.UUCP> pz@emacs.UUCP (Paul Czarnecki) writes:
>>Summary to date, I believe I have been treated unfairly by [named auto
>>company] in the repair of my 1981 Dodge Omni.
>>......  I feel this is not enough and am going to take them to
>>small claims court.....
>I have a major problem with the acceptability of postings giving a one sided
>viewpoint of a personal dispute prior to the outcome of litigation or what-
>ever.  I did not see the associated postings giving details, and certainly I
>have had major problems with auto dealers and other suppliers myself,

I think that the key word here is SUMMARY.  This whole mater started
with a posting of mine on July 3.  I have since collected over 27,000
characters of postings, plus half a dozen or so personal letters.  I'm
not about to repost all of that to the net.  I will send it to
interested individuals.  The articles referenced are : <119@emacs.uucp>
(3jul), <25300051@siemens.UUCP> (9jul), <734@abnji.UUCP> (10jul),
<91@denelvx.UUCP> (9jul), <55200193@trsvax.UUCP> (18jul),
<129@emacs.uucp> (29jul), <144@emacs.uucp> (30aug), <2324@emacs.uucp>
(11oct).  I can also send copies of the letters that I have sent to
Chrysler, Silver Lake Dodge, and the BBB.

>however publishing one side of the "facts" in a public forum seems to me to
>be akin to the evils of "black-lists" or publishing the names of payment
>defaulters etc.  Does the other party have access to publish his
>refutations?

I do not consider USENET to be a public forum.  It is a highly
specialized (sometimes) friendly community with a high admissions price.
You must have the the hardware, the software, the knowledge, and the
desire.  It is an exclusive private club where I can exchange both
technical and mundane material and ask for advice on any topic.  If SLD
met the above criteria, they too could publish anything they wanted.
(note that publishing something does not mean that the material is
tolerated, witness the net.general MCI ad).  I consider USENET to be a
benefit of working for Uniworks.  (I use it much more than the health
plan :-)

net.auto and net.conmsumers, (I wish I remembered to make the
Followup-To line correct in the original posting) are NOT the proper
place to discuss the purpose of USENET.  If you wish to discuss it with
me, send me personal mail.  Let's not continue this here!  (maybe
net.news?)

>Put yourself in the other's shoes for a moment.  If, because of your
>dispute, you hadn't paid the bill, would you consider it acceptable if the
>dealer published your name with his side of the story in an ad in a
>newspaper?

I can see it now.  A full page ad in the New York Times (or perhaps a
small discreet notice in the New Yorker so only the "right" people would
see it:-) "On July 2,3,9 and 10th, Paul Czarnecki of Natick
Massachusetts had his car repaired at SLD.  He was not satisfied with
the repair work.  We offered a refund of less than 1/3 the original
price.  He was still not satisfied.  He is taking us to small claims
court."

I might even go in halfsies with them on the ad!

Sarcasm aside, yes!  Publish my name if I don't pay.  I have a good
credit record.  Companies that I deal with know that they can count on
me to pay on time if the contracted work is completed to my
satisfaction.  Other companies do NOT get repeat business, nor do they
get reccomendations.  I was kicked out of from first repair shop when I
was in 10th grade after accusing them of shoddy workmanship.

I'm starting to foam at the mouth, I must stop.

>Ray Dunn.   ..philabs!micomvax!othervax!ray

					pZ
--
-- Flushed from the bathroom of your heart.

   Paul Czarnecki
   Uniworks, Inc.		decvax!{cca,wanginst!infinet}!emacs!pz