[comp.sys.next] Boston, Nov. 28

p_reynol@oz.plymouth.edu (Patricia L. Reynolds) (11/20/90)

I have heard that the Boston Computer Society is having Steve Jobs
come and demonstrate NeXt on November 28.  Can anyone give me more information?

Thanks.

Trish
p_reynol@oz.plymouth.edu

geoff@circus.camex.com (Geoffrey Knauth) (11/25/90)

In article <1990Nov20.144451.8837@oz.plymouth.edu> p_reynol@oz.plymouth.edu (Patricia L. Reynolds) writes:
>I have heard that the Boston Computer Society is having Steve Jobs
>come and demonstrate NeXt on November 28. Can anyone give me more information?

This is true.  Steve will give a repeat of the September presentation.
The meeting is free to members of the Boston Computer Society.  You
can join on the spot.  I believe annual dues are $40.  Otherwise, I
think you can get in by paying something like $5.  The meeting begins
at 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 28, in New England Life Hall, which
is near the Copley T station.  Come early; this meeting is expected to
be mobbed.  Call the Boston Computer Society for more information:
(617) 367-8080.

        Geoffrey S. Knauth                       geoff@bos.camex.com
    Camex, Inc., 75 Kneeland St.                 geoff%bos.camex@uunet.uu.net
Boston, MA 02111, (617) 426-3577 x451            --standard disclaimers--