[comp.sys.next] Request for X Windows

phred@oakhill.UUCP (Steve Menyhert) (12/05/90)

	Could someone please mail me the XNext X windows code?  I don't have
ftp access to purdue.

	Much thanks in advance.

	(P.S. I know there are hard feelings about X in the Next world but I
prefer to have the best of both worlds.)

phred
--
Steve Menyhert					| Motorola Incorporated
phred@oakhill.sps.mot.com			| Microprocessor Products Group

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (12/05/90)

In article <4291@oakhill.UUCP> phred@oakhill.UUCP (Steve Menyhert) writes:
>	Could someone please mail me the XNext X windows code?  I don't have
>ftp access to purdue.

Email 7 megs of stuff?  Ack!  You are a glutton for punishment.  What's the
biggest message that you can take?  Any preferred method of breaking it
up?

>	Much thanks in advance.

>	(P.S. I know there are hard feelings about X in the Next world but I
>prefer to have the best of both worlds.)

I, personally, think that there is room for both X and NeXTStep.  Each can
do things the other cannot.  X is great for use in a network environment.

>phred
>--

Ralph Seguin			gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu
536 South Forest Apt. #915	gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu