Date: Tue, 4 Dec 1990 20:40 PST
From: JIM@pitzer.claremont.edu
Subject: Locked machine
To: glenn@heaven.woodside.ca.us

Regarding your response about the locked keyboard: I just went through
the same nonsense (i.e., no keyboard or mouse response except for
power key). The problem I had was intermittent. The problem was a bad
L-Board assembly in the monitor. I am our school's NeXT service person
and I worked closely with NeXT's service manager to locate this problem.
I can't figure out the address of the person who originally posted this
problem and I can never remember how to post usenet messages. Could
you post this or email the response to the person who originally had
the problem? Thanks, Jim Kieley

--
 Glenn Reid				RightBrain Software
 glenn@heaven.woodside.ca.us		PostScript/NeXT developers