[net.followup] Looking For An Apartment

liss@gramps.DEC (Frederick R. Liss DTN 237-3649) (08/23/85)

>Sunny 2-bedroom apt. in Sout Wedge.  New plumbping, insulation, kitchen.
>In built 4-family.  Fromt porch, living room, dining room, kitchen with pantry, 2 bedrooms, good sized yard.
>...Hardwood floors, natural trim...
>Call Pete or Nancy: 422-4181 or 473-8819.
>   $395/mo + utilities (gas heat)
>   SORRY, NO PETS!!

>DOWNERS GROVE
>
>STRAIGHT MALE HAS 2 BR., 2 BATH APT. TO SHARE/SAME.POOL,TENNIS COURT,
>GOLF COURSE VIEW,CLOSE TO TRAIN,5 MINUTES TO INDIAN HILL.
>$275.00 PLUS 1/2 UTILITIES PER MONTH. CALL AFTER 9 PM;
>969-5775.

I'm looking for an apartment. Are they in commuting distance from
Shrewsbury MA?

---
Frederick R. Liss        UUCP ...decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-gramps!liss
Digital Equipment Corp.	 ARPA	 liss%gramps.DEC@decwrl.ARPA
333 South St.    Shrewsbury MA, 01545	Mail Stop SHR1-4/D21

jaap@mcvax.UUCP (Jaap Akkerhuis) (08/29/85)

In article <107@decwrl.UUCP> liss@gramps.DEC (Frederick R. Liss DTN 237-3649) writes:
 > I'm looking for an apartment. Are they in commuting distance from
 > Shrewsbury MA?

Lot of appartments available here. Everything in commuting distance.

bch@ecsvax.UUCP (Byron C. Howes) (09/03/85)

In article <792@mcvax.UUCP> jaap@mcvax.UUCP (Jaap Akkerhuis) writes:
>In article <107@decwrl.UUCP> liss@gramps.DEC (Frederick R. Liss DTN 237-3649) writes:
> > I'm looking for an apartment. Are they in commuting distance from
> > Shrewsbury MA?
> >
>Lot of appartments available here. Everything in commuting distance.

I thought there was a severe housing shortage in the Netherlands.  While
we would truly love to live there, however, I don't think we can afford
a Lear Jet and maintainence to commute to North Carolina.
--

                                              Byron Howes
					System Manager -- NCECS