[comp.sys.next] Question for someone with NeXT GNU source distribution

brad@optilink.UUCP (Brad Yearwood) (12/08/90)

Does anyone out there have NeXT's GNU source distribution?  If so,
I'd appreciate a description of what it includes.

Brad Yearwood   {uunet, pyramid}!optilink!brad       Petaluma, CA

isbell@ucscf.UCSC.EDU (Art Isbell) (12/09/90)

In article <4966@optilink.UUCP> brad@optilink.UUCP (Brad Yearwood) writes:
>Does anyone out there have NeXT's GNU source distribution?  If so,
>I'd appreciate a description of what it includes.

I have the NeXT GNU source distribution as originally included with the
Lighthouse Design First Compilation disk (I may not have the exact company name
and title).  It was in tar'd and compress'd format and was HUGE (I think it was
about 70 MB uncompress'd and untar'd), so I broke it apart and stored it in
smaller chunks.  Therefore, I'm not sure exactly what was in the original
archive.  However, I'll list some guesses from memory:

	as
	bison
	cc
	emacs
	gdb
	ld

Of course, these are general headings, and there are lots of goodies included
under each.
--
Art Isbell                 |\   |         |    |  |   \   315 Moon Meadow Lane