[comp.sys.next] How to get uucp received file stats?

brad@optilink.UUCP (Brad Yearwood) (12/08/90)

My uucp SYSLOG shows transmitted file statistics, but no received file
statistics.  Is there anything that I can do to turn received file
statistics logging on?

Brad Yearwood  {uunet, pyramid}!optilink!brad       Petaluma, CA

paul@cgh.UUCP (Paul Homchick) (12/09/90)

In article <4967@optilink.UUCP> brad@optilink.UUCP (Brad Yearwood) writes:
>My uucp SYSLOG shows transmitted file statistics, but no received file
>statistics.  Is there anything that I can do to turn received file
>statistics logging on?

I asked NeXT about this several months ago.  They replied that this
was a bug that would be fixed in NeXTstep 2.0.  Since I don't have
version 2.0 yet, I don't know if they were right!

--
Paul Homchick                    :UUCP     {rutgers | uunet} !cbmvax!cgh!paul
Chimitt Gilman Homchick, Inc.    :Internet                   cgh!paul@dsi.com