[comp.sys.next] Lighthouse Quacks for Itself

rjrjr@lighthouse.com (12/20/90)

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck and it smells like a
duck, then it IS a duck.
    --Chuck Herrick, cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu
      article <10966@helios.TAMU.EDU>

Of course, some ducks can be copied, whole or in part, and given away.

There has been some debate as to whether Lighthouse should be
distributing Usenet news posts.  Please, if anyone in netland wants
his or her material removed from our disk, write me.  We'll remove
your work and give you no hassle.  Of course, you should be aware that
we aren't the only distributors of Usenet news.

Ray Ryan
Lighthouse Design, Ltd.
rjrjr@lighthouse.com

cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu (Chuck Herrick) (12/21/90)

In article <1990Dec20.043614.14421@lighthouse.com> rjrjr@lighthouse.com writes:
>distributing Usenet news posts.  Please, if anyone in netland wants
>his or her material removed from our disk, write me.  We'll remove
>your work

Lighthouse is welcome to my opinion-posts anytime. If they can make
money with them, that's great. I haven't been doing as well for some
time now...
--
_-_-_-_-_
-_-_-_-_-Chuck Herrick <cnh5730@calvin.tamu.edu>