[net.auto] Fully Lighted Rear Lens Conversion Kits

scott@mtfmt.UUCP (S.SILVERMAN) (11/06/85)

For Sale:

Fully Lighted Rear Lens Conversion Kits that finish off the
rear panel of your sports car.

Custom plastic injected molded.  Meets or exceeds D.O.T. &
SAE specs.

Available for:
Datsun 280ZX Turbo or Non-Turbo
Nissan 300ZX Turbo or Non-Turbo
Porsche 944 or 924 (graphics include Porsche, 944, 924 or Turbo)
Supra and Celica GT Liftback

For more info call Scott at 201 254 3959 or write to:
    CRA Z Accessories
    DPO 249
    New Brunswick,  NJ 08903

Prices just above wholesale and can't be beat !!

haapanen@watdcsu.UUCP (Tom Haapanen [DCS]) (11/07/85)

In article <657@mtfmt.UUCP> scott@mtfmt.UUCP (S.SILVERMAN) writes:

>For Sale:

>Fully Lighted Rear Lens Conversion Kits that finish off the
>rear panel of your sports car.

>For more info call Scott at 201 254 3959 or write to:
>    CRA Z Accessories
>    DPO 249
>    New Brunswick,  NJ 08903

I call this blatant commercial advertising.  I also call this a misuse
of the net.  Keep this sh*t off the net or net.auto will be certain to
be the next newsgroup to be rmgroup'd!

				   \tom haapanen
				   watmath!watdcsu!haapanen
Im all lost in the Supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
Guaranteed personality				 (c) The Clash, 1979