[comp.sys.next] NeXTstation Color Update

declan@remus.rutgers.edu (Declan McCullagh/LZ) (12/18/90)

Last week, I posted my impressions of the performance of the
NeXTstation Color.  Since then, I've been contacted by someone from
NeXT, who informed me that it wasn't running as fast as the final
product will.  The software, too, was very preliminary; the newer
software has better performance and better dithering.

I'll post another update when I get a chance to use a system with
the final hardware and software.

Declan McCullagh
Independent NeXT Developer

anderson@lynx.cat.syr.edu (Joseph Anderson) (01/13/91)

In article <Dec.17.19.36.43.1990.24864@remus.rutgers.edu> declan@remus.rutgers.edu (Declan McCullagh/LZ) writes:
>Last week, I posted my impressions of the performance of the
>NeXTstation Color.  Since then, I've been contacted by someone from
>NeXT, who informed me that it wasn't running as fast as the final
>product will.  The software, too, was very preliminary; the newer
>software has better performance and better dithering.
>
>I'll post another update when I get a chance to use a system with
>the final hardware and software.
>
>Declan McCullagh
>Independent NeXT Developer

	Wake me up before I "go, go" to BusinessLand....
	When does the update come out?
	anderson@cat.syr.edu