[comp.sys.next] Conner's disk drive

dkoski@hercules.as.arizona.edu (David Koski) (01/13/91)

A while ago someone posted some info on a Conners 510 MB drive.  Has anyone
had any luck with this drive?  I am interested in buying it and I wondered
if anyone else uses it.

Thanks in advace,
David Koski

datran2 (01/14/91)

In article <850@organpipe.UUCP> dkoski@hercules.as.arizona.edu (David Koski) writes:
>A while ago someone posted some info on a Conners 510 MB drive.  Has anyone
>had any luck with this drive?  I am interested in buying it and I wondered
>if anyone else uses it.

I called Conners on this drive.  It won't be released until at least
April.  A nice looking spec though.  I'll be getting one when they are
released.

Steve.

--
 #  Steve Boker           #  "Badgers, we don't have no stinking badgers"   #