[comp.sys.next] Saber C <was: The Three Religions of NeXT X>

shwake@raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) (01/17/91)

asd@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Kareth) writes:

>No, it's not just another C compiler.  It's an integrated C
>development system (editor, compiler, debugger, etc).  The main power
>of Saber-C is in it's debugging, and that it does very very well.

	Saber gave a talk on C++ at a recent WAUUG (Washington Area UNIX
Users Group) meeting. Spent most of his time talking about C++ in general,
saving his commercials for private discussion. Handouts refer to their
incremental linker/loader, a nice technology that speeds up recompiles.

>even better development platform.  We definitely need something like
>Saber-C, I'd recommend writing the company and pleading with them for
>a version on the NeXT.  Too bad I don't have their address handy.

	Saber Software Inc.
	185 Alewife Brook Parkway
	Cambidge, MA  02138