[comp.sys.next] Demo version of Diagram available

jasmerb@prism.cs.orst.edu (Bryce Jasmer) (01/23/91)

In article <42318@nigel.ee.udel.edu> glamb@cis.udel.edu (george lamb) writes:
>I saw this on comp.newprod but it's really more appropriate here...
>			george
>Introducing Diagram! for NeXT computers.
>
>                "A graphics tool for people who
>                 think and draw at the same time."
>
>Lighthouse Design, Ltd., a developer of modern productivity software
>for NeXT computers, is pleased to introduce Diagram!, an innovative
>graphics program for NeXTstep release 2.0.

And you can get a demo of this really cool program (rated 4 out of 5
cubes by NeXTWorld) from cs.orst.edu and also sonata.cc.purdue.edu.

FTP to either of these sites and use the login name "anonymous" and
a password that is your email address (it accepts anything as a password.)
You will find the file in /pub/next/demos. Read the man page on 'ftp'
if you have never used it before. It comes with an online manual and
online help.

Bryce Jasmer
jasmerb@ohsu.edu

PS. Standard disclaimers apply. I am simply a very satisfied customer of
Lighthouse Design and want to spread the word about a cool product.