[net.auto] Blue Fog Lights

dlp@akgua.UUCP (D.L. Philen [Dan]) (11/12/85)

ARE YOU  SURE OR JUST CRAZY!!  CHECK OUT THE PRINCIPLE OF RAYLEIGH SCATTERING.

AND DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING OR REPLYING UNTIL YOU DO.  ( IF YOU NEED TO ASK
WHAT RAYLEIGH SCATTERING IS, THEN JUST GO AWAY AND LIVE IN IGNORANCE!)

from the English Car Garage,  akgua!dlp

wjh@bonnie.UUCP (Bill Hery) (11/13/85)

> ARE YOU  SURE OR JUST CRAZY!!  CHECK OUT THE PRINCIPLE OF RAYLEIGH SCATTERING.
>
> AND DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING OR REPLYING UNTIL YOU DO.  ( IF YOU NEED TO ASK
> WHAT RAYLEIGH SCATTERING IS, THEN JUST GO AWAY AND LIVE IN IGNORANCE!)
>
> from the English Car Garage,  akgua!dlp

Thanks for such a helpful reply.  BTW, is that in response to the original
posting (blue is good) or the reply (blue is bad)?

kemasa@sdcc13.UUCP (kemasa) (11/14/85)

In article <1928@akgua.UUCP> dlp@akgua.UUCP (D.L. Philen [Dan]) writes:

>ARE YOU  SURE OR JUST CRAZY!!  CHECK OUT THE PRINCIPLE OF RAYLEIGH SCATTERING.
>
>AND DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING OR REPLYING UNTIL YOU DO.  ( IF YOU NEED TO ASK
>WHAT RAYLEIGH SCATTERING IS, THEN JUST GO AWAY AND LIVE IN IGNORANCE!)
>
>from the English Car Garage,  akgua!dlp

My aren't we friendly today!!!  It's responses like this that give the
net a bad name.  If I knew the answer would I ask the question?  I
realize that not everyone is as smart as you are.  I guess next time
I won't post an article unless I already know the answer so I can
see how many other people also know the answer.  In other words
it is useless to post anything with responses like that.

					Kemasa.