[comp.sys.next] Pictures in Mail app.

kamisett@enuxha.eas.asu.edu (Krishnaprasad Kamisetty) (01/25/91)

Hello,

We are trying to get the Mail app. recognize the pictures of our
users. We have the pictures (with the right user names as TIFF file
names) stored in LocalLibrary/Pictures/People .  But I don't see the
user's picture when I see the Addresses panel.. Is it supposed to
look for the pictures in that directory or do we have to do something
clever before it does that?

Thanks a ton.

--
-Krishnaprasad
Kris Kamisetty,CIM Systems Research,Dept. Of IE, ASU

Joe.Keenan@p1.f401.n109.z1.fidonet.org (Joe Keenan) (01/25/91)

On Jan 24, at 21:13, Krishnaprasad Kamisetty (1:109/40) wrote:

 KK>We are trying to get the Mail app. recognize the pictures of our
 KK>users. We have the pictures (with the right user names as TIFF file
 KK>names) stored in LocalLibrary/Pictures/People .  But I don't see the
 KK>user's picture when I see the Addresses panel.. Is it supposed to
 KK>look for the pictures in that directory or do we have to do something
 KK>clever before it does that?

Try putting them in /LocalLibrary/Images/People.

--

        Joe Keenan, Joe.Keenan@p1.f401.n109.z1.fidonet.org
      via The Black Cat's Shack's FidoNet<->Usenet Gateway