[comp.sys.next] How to mount Optical Disk under v2.0?

cafe@cbnewse.att.com (richard.dib) (01/29/91)

I have a '030 Cube with 40meg swapdisk and an OD drive.
I boot the machine from the OD (not from a net).

Question:

	How can I mount another OD so I can transfer files
	from one OD to another? (by OD I mean Optical Disk)

	I was able to do it in v1.0 but Next removed the
	"optical" menu and the "disk" eject doesn't seem to
	work with the OD.

Thanks,

Richard Dib

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (01/29/91)

In article <1991Jan28.165251.24476@cbnewse.att.com> cafe@cbnewse.att.com (richard.dib) writes:
>I have a '030 Cube with 40meg swapdisk and an OD drive.
>I boot the machine from the OD (not from a net).
>
>Question:
>
>	How can I mount another OD so I can transfer files
>	from one OD to another? (by OD I mean Optical Disk)
>
>	I was able to do it in v1.0 but Next removed the
>	"optical" menu and the "disk" eject doesn't seem to
>	work with the OD.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Richard Dib
Please post answers.  I'm getting my '030 cube and plan to upgrade to
'040 an v2.0.

           Thanks, KeNT
--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */