[comp.sys.next] NeXTworld Magazine

dwatola@NEXTASY2.EECS.WSU.EDU (David Watola) (01/18/91)

stan@toaster.SFSU.EDU (Stan Osborne) writes:
>I've seen the first issue.  I'm told they gave lots away at MacWorld Expo
>last week.  I have not been able to get my own copy yet, but I hope to
>have one real soon.

speaking of this mag, has anyone who bought their nextstation or 040 cube
before december received their first issue of the free subscription?  or any
of the other freebies for that matter?

cs00jec@unccvax.uncc.edu (Jim Cain) (01/29/91)

Has anyone seen NeXTworld in a bookstore/newsstand?
I have been checking the Waldenbooks stores around
here, but they don't have it yet. Neither do the
big newsstands.

mrn@eplunix.UUCP (Mark R. Nilsen) (01/30/91)

in article <3103@unccvax.uncc.edu>, cs00jec@unccvax.uncc.edu (Jim Cain) says:
> Has anyone seen NeXTworld in a bookstore/newsstand?
> I have been checking the Waldenbooks stores around
> here, but they don't have it yet. Neither do the
> big newsstands.

I sent away for my free intro issue, havn't got it yet.  I did get a
invoice already.  I'm not sure what that means but I'm not to happy
about it.

--Mark.

al1f+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andy A. Lee) (01/30/91)

On 29-Jan-91 in Re: NeXTworld Magazine
user Mark R. Nilsen@eplunix.U writes:

>I sent away for my free intro issue, havn't got it yet.  I did get a
>invoice already.  I'm not sure what that means but I'm not to happy
>about it.

I received my free issue a week ago, so did one of my friend...

* Andy Lee *

+----------------------------+------------------------------------------------+
| Andy A. Lee  (412)268-8379 | " We all choose to compromise                  |
| ARPA: al1f+@andrew.cmu.edu |   We kill our skills we robotize               |
| BITNET: al1f%andrew@CMCCVB |   Acid waste draws kids and flies              |
| CompuServe: 72250,240      |   And diamonds turn to granite                 |
| Carnegie Mellon University |   Number one, money buys anything anytime... " |
| Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania   |                       - Kim Carnes/Donna Weiss |
+----------------------------+------------------------------------------------+

waltrip@capd.jhuapl.edu (01/31/91)

In article <1014@eplunix.UUCP>, mrn@eplunix.UUCP (Mark R. Nilsen) writes:
	[...material deleted about NeXTworld...]
> I sent away for my free intro issue, havn't got it yet.  I did get a
> invoice already.  I'm not sure what that means but I'm not to happy
> about it.
	Same here.  I went ahead and sent in my check anyway based on the
	generally favorable comments in this newsgroup.  I'll be really unhappy
	if they don't send me the first issue, though.

	Anyone from NeXTworld listening?

c.f.waltrip

Internet:  <waltrip@capsrv.jhuapl.edu>

Opinions are expressed.