In article <1991Jan31.152834.3297@informatik.uni-ulm.de> lupper@informatik.uni-ulm.de (Alfred Lupper) writes:

   From: lupper@informatik.uni-ulm.de (Alfred Lupper)
   Newsgroups: comp.sys.next
   Date: 31 Jan 91 15:28:34 GMT
   Sender: usenet@informatik.uni-ulm.de (Name for nntp-posting)

   Who knows about news readers for the NeXT maschine operating with OS 2.0.
   Answers should include experiences with the news reader and where one can get
   it.

about news readers/posters for the NeXT... you have your choice of
Bill Shipley's NeXTstep front-ended newsreader which is due to be
superceded shortly by Simson Garfinkel's NeXTstep newsreader (we are
all champing at the bit, Simson!) or you can go with NNTP and the
Free Software Foundation's GNUS emacs front-end news reader/poster or
you can poke around the ftp sites for rn and Pnews, which can be
set up with NNTP.
I seem to remember that GNUS is at tut.cis.ohio-state.edu or some
such. Perhaps Eric Scott and/or Simson could further enlighten us?...
--
  The opinions expressed herein are mine and are in no way attributed
  to any of the many people for whom I work. Who they are is irrelevant.

smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu (Dr. William V. Smith) (02/04/91)

        <CNH5730.91Jan31121328@calvin.tamu.edu> <1275@toaster.SFSU.EDU>

Eric Scott writes:
  "Officially, NeXT doesn't make old style keyboards anymore"

NeXT are you listening......

......____=======AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!=======____......

--
EMail:  smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu  or  uunet!hamblin.math.byu.edu!smithw