[comp.sys.next] Converting ESDI to SCSI?

dlw@Atherton.COM (David Williams) (02/05/91)

We've got some ESDI disks hanging around here that we would like to put
to good use on our SCSI based systems, like my NeXT cube for instance.

Anyone know where to get boards to convert ESDI disks to talk SCSI?

Thanks,

David Williams
dlw@atherton.com

cbenda@unccvax.uncc.edu (carl m benda) (02/07/91)

In article <34258@athertn.Atherton.COM>, dlw@Atherton.COM (David Williams) writes:
> We've got some ESDI disks hanging around here that we would like to put
> to good use on our SCSI based systems, like my NeXT cube for instance.
>
> Anyone know where to get boards to convert ESDI disks to talk SCSI?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David Williams
> dlw@atherton.com

I suggest you turn the drives into dollars first, and then convert the
dollars into SCSI disks...

How much do you want for the drives?

/Carl

cbenda@unccvax.uncc.edu