[comp.sys.next] The cube has landed

andrewd@cs.tamu.edu (Andrew Ted Duchowski) (02/07/91)

I had the impression somebody was keeping track of this
(although I don't know why).  I just got my cube
yesterday (Wed., Feb.7).  Now I'm waiting for my
3rd party drive.  Then I'll be waiting for a good
fax/modem.  I wanted to get a Dove, but they said
they won't be releasing them till March.  Isn't
anything in-stock anymore?

-Andrew.
 andrewd@cs.tamu.edu

--

-------------- Not an Official Texas A&M University Document --------------

gt1546c@prism.gatech.EDU (GATLIFF) (02/07/91)

In article <11884@helios.TAMU.EDU> andrewd@cs.tamu.edu (Andrew Ted Duchowski) writes:
>3rd party drive.  Then I'll be waiting for a good
>
> andrewd@cs.tamu.edu
Exactly what was this '3rd party' drive?  I will be buying a (sans HD) NeXT and
would like to know what will/won't work in it.
BTW, the NeXT I'm talking about here is the old 030 Cube; I can't yet afford
the really racy 040 model.....

kls30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Kent L Shephard) (02/08/91)

Well Businessland callled me today - 2/7/91.  I was told I can pick up my
cube at anytime.  I will be picking it up tomarrow (I have to go to school
tonight :-( ).

Well they seem to be getting them out faster than expected.  The estimate
is 30 days.  I got my call in 20 days.

I guess everyone know what I'll be doing this weekend.  I'll also be ordering
my v2.0 upgrade next week and my '040 upgrade in about a month.

            Wish me luck, KeNT - New NeXT OwNER
--
/*  -The opinions expressed are my own, not my employers.    */
/*      For I can only express my own opinions.              */