[comp.sys.next] Re : Diagram Ed. Pricing

sulistio@FUTON.SFSU.EDU (Sulistio Muljadi) (02/07/91)

	As of the second issue of NeXTWORLD (~March 15, 1991), students or
	faculty/staff may call NeXTConnection (800-800-NeXT) and purchase
	Diagram! for $25 (twenty-five dollars) and $75 (seventy-five dollars)
	respectively. What's the hook? Two hooks.

Great Price!!!!

	Hook 2: keep in touch.
	If you like the software, we'd like you to tell us why. And if you
	don't like the software, we'd like to know why, too, so we can fix
	it. Diagram! has a built-in feedback feature (a "Make Suggestion..."
	menu item), so it should be easy.

How do we get in touch?  By e-mail, US-Mail, or fax?  I would like by e-mail
if possible.

--
Mul			    |  Alt. address: sulistio@sutro.sfsu.edu
sulistio@futon.sfsu.edu	    |		     sulistio@sfsuvax1.sfsu.edu

ddj@zardoz.club.cc.cmu.edu (Doug DeJulio) (02/07/91)

In article <9102061848.AA28853@futon.SFSU.EDU> sulistio@FUTON.SFSU.EDU (Sulistio Muljadi) writes:
>How do we get in touch?  By e-mail, US-Mail, or fax?  I would like by e-mail
>if possible.

Play with their demo version and see!  They have this "make a comment"
menu item, which brings up this comment form.  Then, if you're on
usenet or internet or can get mail there, you can email the thing off,
otherwise you can print it out and snailmail it away.

Everyone should grab the evaluation demo copy of the FTP servers and
play with it.
--
DdJ

mizo@sodium.Berkeley.EDU (Hideo Mizoguchi) (02/08/91)

Could anyone please tell me if this demo version of Diagram! can
run under system 1.0 or it requires 2.0. I orderd system 2.0 for
my cube such a long time ago but still heard nothing...

Hideo Mizoguchi (mizo@tin.berkeley.edu)
University of California at Berkeley

rock@lighthouse.com (02/09/91)

In message <10915@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> mizo@sodium.Berkeley.EDU
(Hideo Mizoguchi) writes:

>Could anyone please tell me if this demo version of Diagram! can
>run under system 1.0 or it requires 2.0.

Diagram! requires NeXTstep 2.0.

Roger