[comp.sys.next] Connecting a diskless station to a NeXT cube

In article <8303@plains.NoDak.edu> thangiah@plains.NoDak.edu
	(sam r. thangiah) writes:
>We have a NeXT cube and were wondering if it would be possible to connect
>a diskless NeXT station ( I do not know if it is available) to the  NeXT
>cube.

The "diskless" NeXTstation is sold with a 105MB internal drive,
which provides enough swap space for just about anyone who doesn't
need to do super-piggish Mathematica or Common LISP work--and
there are such users!

Your server needs at least 660 MB (or an external HD) with a
/clients partition separate from the root.  The "newclient"
man page has more information, as does the Network and System
Administration book.  See also "NetBoot" NextAnswers.

					-=EPS=-