[comp.sys.next] X games

In article <1991Feb18.145645.20381@wam.umd.edu> mikec@wam.umd.edu
	(Michael D. Callaghan) writes:
>Also, has anyone successfully gotten any of the BSD or Sun X-Games
>moved to the NeXT platform? Which ones?

I ported Chris Kent's MazeWar over a year ago.  It's fully
interoperable with the X version on a Sun.

>                                        Where can I find them?

It should be on the usual archive sites in both source and
binary.  I don't know what problems (if any) it might have
with 2.0.

>                                                               It
>would be nice to see an X-Library on sonata, so we can use some
>programs when Pencomm's Co-Xist is released.

There are plenty of X archive sites already; we have little
enough space as it is for NeXT-specific stuff.

					-=EPS=-