[comp.sys.next] NeXTWorld seems expensive :

gt0963d@prism.gatech.EDU (Deeptendu Majumder) (02/19/91)

Saw NeXTWorld in our bookstore..It appeared a bit
expensive to me. Especially when we can get SunTech
Journal free.

d.
--
------
"Like a harsh neon streaking  through the velvet darkness

In article <22307@hydra.gatech.EDU> gt0963d@prism.gatech.EDU
	(Deeptendu Majumder) writes:
>Saw NeXTWorld in our bookstore..It appeared a bit
>expensive to me. Especially when we can get SunTech
>Journal free.

NeXTWORLD is not published by, or sponsored by NeXT Computer Inc.
They have to survive on advertising revenues, subscriptions, and
single-issue sales.

					-=EPS=-

jlitvin@st860.intel.com (John Litvin) (02/23/91)

	   (Deeptendu Majumder) writes:
   >Saw NeXTWorld in our bookstore..It appeared a bit
   >expensive to me. Especially when we can get SunTech
   >Journal free.

   NeXTWORLD is not published by, or sponsored by NeXT Computer Inc.
   They have to survive on advertising revenues, subscriptions, and
   single-issue sales.

SunTech Journal is not published by, or sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
They have to survive on advertising revenues.

What's your point?

John Litvin