[comp.sys.next] Monitor

matthews@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Mike Matthews) (03/05/91)

In article <4MAR91192237@uazhe0.physics.arizona.edu> zazula@uazhe0.physics.arizona.edu writes:
>I'm also running the Monitor program that was mentioned on this list.

Just out of curiousity, has anyone else had problems with Monitor?  I did all
the fixes as that article said, but every time I ran it, weird things happened.
Weird things as in oh-boy-I-get-to-reboot-again.

Friend of mine copied my binary to his NeXTstation (I have a NeXTstation too,
for the record), and it just dumped core.  His machine wasn't on the net and
I had it configured to look at the Ethernet, so that may have caused that,
but still..

>Thanks,
>Ralph

------