[comp.sys.next] WANTED: Pascal Compliler

jonv@ptvxs1.claremont.edu (JON VESTAL) (03/07/91)

I am interested in writing applications in Pascal on our schools NeXT.  However
there is no Pascal compiler.  I was wondering what kind of compilers are out
there for the NeXT, if any are PD, and if not what the cost is.  Any
information would be apreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Jon Vestal
Pitzer College
Internet:  jonv@pitzer.claremont.edu		Snail:  Jon Vestal
	   jonv@ptnext.claremont.edu                    Pitzer College Bx. 754
Bitnet:    jonv@pitzer                                  1050 N. Mills Ave
AT&T:      714-621-8555-6108                            Claremont, CA 91711

ddj@zardoz.club.cc.cmu.edu (Doug DeJulio) (03/07/91)

In article <11102@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> jonv@ptvxs1.claremont.edu writes:
> I am interested in writing applications in Pascal on our schools NeXT.
> However there is no Pascal compiler.  I was wondering what kind of
> compilers are out there for the NeXT, if any are PD, and if not what
> the cost is.  Any information would be apreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Remember that "f2c" FORTRAN to C translator everyone has been talking
about?  Well, there's also a "p2c" pascal to C translator, available
for free from many anonymous FTP sites.
--
Doug DeJulio
ddj@zardoz.club.cc.cmu.edu