[comp.sys.next] Interested in getting a HUGE disk? Read on...

ice@wang.com (Fredrik Nyman) (03/11/91)

I was going to get a Fujitsu 2263SA (660 MB) from Fast Access for
$1,413, but with hard disk prices rapidly dropping, it seems quite
possible to get an 1.2 GB Fujitsu or HP drive for about $500 more.

If anyone else is interested in getting an 1.2 GB for ~$1,850, drop me
a note and I'll find out about a volume purchase which might lower the
price even more.
--
Fredrik Nyman		   <ice@wang.COM> [NeXT: ice@red-zinger.wang.COM]
Global Adaptation Center   BITNET:   <ice@drycas>, <ice@searn>

gene@ponder.csci.unt.edu (Gene De Lisa) (03/12/91)

In article <b23n4i.jjm@wang.com> ice@wang.com (Fredrik Nyman) writes:

>I was going to get a Fujitsu 2263SA (660 MB) from Fast Access for
>$1,413, but with hard disk prices rapidly dropping, it seems quite
>possible to get an 1.2 GB Fujitsu or HP drive for about $500 more.

I already bought one of these. I grin every time I do a du.
Go ahead it s worth it. I had no trouble at all installing it.

--
more direct:

vortech!gene@Central.Sun.COM