[comp.sys.next] IMPROV SHIPS!!!!

smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu (Dr. William V. Smith) (03/13/91)

Received my copy today,  then my hard drive died. (nothing to do with
Improv)

--

EMail:  smithw@hamblin.math.byu.edu  or  uunet!hamblin.math.byu.edu!smithw
SMail:          Math Dept. -- 314 TMCB; BYU; Provo, UT 84602 (USA)

anderson@dogie.macc.wisc.edu (Jess Anderson) (03/13/91)

In article <6987@mace.cc.purdue.edu> asd@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Kareth) writes:

>Finally!  No more postponing! If you hadn't heard the word, Improv IS
>shipping!  As of last Friday!  It's coming via UPS ground, but at
>least it is on it's way!

Mine arrived today.  The package also had the t-shirt in it.

What I'm unclear about is whether I can expect to get another
copy of the t-shirt and Improv for the 040 upgrade I bought
for my home machine.  I think it was supposed to go with
upgrades as well as new machines.  In case it's relevant, I
also also bought a 2.0 upgrade (I know 2.0 is required for
Improv).

<> Is there anything safer than TV-style seriousness --
<> i.e., delivering the conventional wisdom as if it were
<> the deeply important truth? -- Pauline Kael
--
Jess Anderson <> Madison Academic Computing Center <> University of Wisconsin
Internet: anderson@macc.wisc.edu <-best, UUCP:{}!uwvax!macc.wisc.edu!anderson