[comp.sys.next] EPS version of the NeXT logo wanted

asmith@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Adam Smith) (03/12/91)

I would like to put the NeXT logo on some of my business correpsondence.

Does anyone have an EPS file of it that conforms to all of the specs laid
down by P Rand? (i.e. the 38(?)degree tilt, etc) I will do it myself if I
have to, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone has done it already.

  asmith@questor.uucp         The Chameleon Papers - Vancouver, BC  CANADA
                   Graphic Artist - Bad Mood Guy - NeXT user
   Human beings are a great disappointment to me, and it doesn't help one
                       bit that I am one  --SF
                   Fingers Down The Throat Of Love

anderson@dogie.macc.wisc.edu (Jess Anderson) (03/12/91)

In article <6J1oy2w164w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca>
asmith@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Adam Smith) writes:

>I would like to put the NeXT logo on some of my business correpsondence.

>Does anyone have an EPS file of it that conforms to all of the specs laid
>down by P Rand? (i.e. the 38(?)degree tilt, etc) I will do it myself if I
>have to, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone has done it already.

NeXT could probably provide it to anyone having permission
to use it.

<> Fear not your enemies, for they can only kill you; fear
<> not your friends, for they can only betray you.  Fear
<> only the indifferent, who permit the killers and
<> betrayers to walk safely on the earth.
<> -- Edward Yashinsky
--
Jess Anderson <> Madison Academic Computing Center <> University of Wisconsin
Internet: anderson@macc.wisc.edu <-best, UUCP:{}!uwvax!macc.wisc.edu!anderson

wrb@milton.u.washington.edu (William Barker) (03/13/91)

In article <6J1oy2w164w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca> asmith@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Adam Smith) writes:
>I would like to put the NeXT logo on some of my business correpsondence.
>
>Does anyone have an EPS file of it that conforms to all of the specs laid
>down by P Rand? (i.e. the 38(?)degree tilt, etc) I will do it myself if I
>have to, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone has done it already.

Check out the clip art that comes with FrameMaker.  There is a NeXT logo,
as well as a number of other computer-related images.  Really nice
stuff.

Bill Barker
Biological Structure
U of Washington

aozer@next.com (Ali Ozer) (03/13/91)

In article <6J1oy2w164w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca> Adam Smith writes:
>I would like to put the NeXT logo on some of my business correpsondence.
>Does anyone have an EPS file of it that conforms to all of the specs ...

If you have an extended system, check out

	/NextDeveloper/Examples/PostScript/Logo.eps.

Ali, Ali_Ozer@NeXT.com

barry@pico.math.ucla.edu (Barry Merriman) (03/13/91)

In article <378@rosie.NeXT.COM> aozer@next.com (Ali Ozer) writes:
>In article <6J1oy2w164w@questor.wimsey.bc.ca> Adam Smith writes:
>>I would like to put the NeXT logo on some of my business correpsondence.
>
>If you have an extended system, check out
>
>	/NextDeveloper/Examples/PostScript/Logo.eps.
>
>Ali, Ali_Ozer@NeXT.com

Yes, but to make it look prettier, go in and delete the line
that says "2 (TM)t" :-)

Hey---whats that big map of Stanford doing in there! :-)

--
Barry Merriman
UCLA Dept. of Math

In article <378@rosie.NeXT.COM> aozer@next.com (Ali Ozer) writes:
>If you have an extended system, check out
>
>	/NextDeveloper/Examples/PostScript/Logo.eps.

That's an Illustrator file.  There's a much, much cleaner .eps
file in NextAnswers' README.wn/NeXTLogo.eps
(It can produce either the monochrome or color version.)

					-=EPS=-