[comp.sys.next] NeXT Cube System & Printer for Sale

csue@well.sf.ca.us (Claudia Huttner) (03/14/91)

  About three weeks ago, I acquired from Businessland an '030 Cube,
  with optical drive and printer. Upon careful inspection, the system
  turns out to be essentially new, with no blemishes, scratches, etc.
  and in fine working order. I even got the NeXT Tool!

  I proceeded to acquire the other components you need to make a useful
  standalone workstation or server: a Wren VI 660 Meg HD (15 msec); an
  extra 4 Megs of memory; NeXT Step 2.0; 1 single sided floptical and 1
  double sided (512 Meg) for a total of four; and a variety of
  software, including: Improv, PowerStep, TopDraw, and Who's Calling,
  plus some good PD stuff, including PComm, Kermit, MacComm, Tetris,
  etc. I also acquired a series of Adobe fonts, including Avant Garde,
  Palatino, New Century, Zapf Chancery, and a variety of additional
  Helvetica fonts.I even have the driver software for the DoveFax modem
  (beta version).

  Now I must sell the whole kit and kaboodle,consisting of:

		** '030 Cube with 12 Megs RAM
		    & 256 Meg Optical Drive
                ** NeXT 400 dpi Printer
	       	     with toner
                ** Wren 660 HD
                ** Extra Flopticals (1 SS,1 DS)
		** System 2.0
                ** Extra Fonts
                ** Extra Application Software

  I will sell this beast, in original boxes with documentation, for
  US$6500 plus shipping and insurance.

If so desired, I can also supply an '040 board for an additional $900 plus
tax. For further information, please email this account (csue@well.sf.ca)
or call Sam Goldberger at: 415-383-7512 anytime.

esteban@well.sf.ca.us (S. F. Ruhauf) (03/15/91)

csue@well.sf.ca.us (Claudia Huttner) writes:

>  About three weeks ago, I acquired from Businessland an '030 Cube,
	 ^^^^^
>  with optical drive and printer. Upon careful inspection, the system

I phoned them last week, they just bought new toner ($50 extra).
I just try to remember when I bought my last toner.

>  I will sell this beast, in original boxes with documentation, for
>  US$6500 plus shipping and insurance.

Last week they were at $5400. Strange world.

>tax. For further information, please email this account (csue@well.sf.ca)
>or call Sam Goldberger at: 415-383-7512 anytime.

I will not phone again.

Regards
SfR.
--