[comp.sys.next] Cheap Black Modem Cables

brandyn@Apple.COM (Brandyn) (03/16/91)

    I may have found a source for black modem cables, 8 pin to 25 pin
in exactly the NeXT '040 -> modem configuration as documented, for
around $10 plus shipping and handling.  If you're interested, drop me
a note, and I'll mail you in the event that I find out more.

                                                    Brandyn

anderson@dogie.macc.wisc.edu (Jess Anderson) (03/16/91)

In article <12553@goofy.Apple.COM> brandyn@Apple.COM (Brandyn) writes:

>    I may have found a source for black modem cables, 8 pin to 25 pin
>in exactly the NeXT '040 -> modem configuration as documented, for
>around $10 plus shipping and handling.  If you're interested, drop me
>a note, and I'll mail you in the event that I find out more.

Sounds like a plenty good bit to post, to me.

<> The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive
<> and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.
<> -- Tom Szasz
--
Jess Anderson <> Madison Academic Computing Center <> University of Wisconsin
Internet: anderson@macc.wisc.edu <-best, UUCP:{}!uwvax!macc.wisc.edu!anderson