[net.followup] ACM Meeting

en120ao@unm-la.UUCP (10/03/85)

jam@dcl-cs.UUCP (John A. Mariani) (10/03/85)

In article <445@uvm-cs.UUCP> wood@uvm-cs.UUCP (Mark Wood) writes:
>The local chapter of the ACM will meet on Tuesday, October 1, at 4:30
>in room 209 Votey.
>All are invited.

Hey! Will you pay all us guys in Yurip to come over? Air fare, first-class
hotel, meals etc...

This is getting ridiculous! I thought the AT&T boys were bad enough
with their America == The World attitude; now we see Vermont == The World!
--
"You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars...."

UUCP:  ...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!dcl-cs!jam
DARPA: jam%lancs.comp@ucl-cs	| Post: University of Lancaster,
JANET: jam@uk.ac.lancs.comp	|	Department of Computing,
Phone: +44 524 65201 ext 4467	|	Bailrigg, Lancaster, LA1 4YR, UK.