[comp.sys.next] Just a quick question...

klingler@triton.unm.edu (David Klingler) (03/11/91)

Hi.  Can anybody give me a quick hint where to look for information on
programming the serial ports on this puppy?  I've been perusing through
documentation but so far I haven't found anything useful, like how to set
baud rates on cua or cub.  I get the feeling everyone in the world knows
these things but me...

Thanks in advance,
Dave
klingler@triton.unm.edu

rca@cs.brown.edu (Ronald C.F. Antony) (03/18/91)

In article <1991Mar11.082905.24281@ariel.unm.edu> klingler@triton.unm.edu (David Klingler) writes:
>Hi.  Can anybody give me a quick hint where to look for information on
>programming the serial ports on this puppy?  I've been perusing through

Have a look at the tty(4) man page.

Ronald

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man."   G.B. Shaw   |  rca@cs.brown.edu or antony@browncog.bitnet