[comp.sys.next] summary of response on glare screens for MegaPixel

mikem@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Mike Morton) (03/21/91)

A few days back, I wrote:

> A friend of mine is in the unfortunate situation of living just yards
> from a sunny beach and having his NeXT by a large window, so he's
> looking for a glare screen for his MegaPixel monitor.  Any comments
> on what screens are available and how well they work?

I got no informative answers, but got two similar responses (both
from Georgia Tech, oddly enough)...

Bill Gatliff wrote:
> Turn off the computer and head for the waves!  Sorta solves the glare
> problem right quick, no? :)

Peter Halvorson was equally useful:
> Maybe he should just board up the window, the girls on the beach must be
> a terrible distraction :^).

Well, I promised to post a summary, so there you have it.  (And people
wonder why the software industry in Hawaii is going nowhere...)

 -- Mike Morton // P.O. Box 11299, Honolulu, HI  96828, (808) 676-6966 HST
      Internet: mikem@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
    (anagrams): Mr. Machine Tool; Ethical Mormon; Chosen Immortal; etc.