[comp.sys.next] Any european retailers?

mattias@lysator.liu.se (Mattias Olofsson) (03/18/91)

Does anyone know if there are any NeXT retailers in Europe? I'd guess so,
but I haven't found any... I'd prefer to order from an EEC or EFTA country,
since I wouldn't have to pay the swedish 25% VAT then.

If there are no retailers, is it possible to order a NeXTstation from
USA with 220 V/50 Hz power supply?

--
|       Mattias Olofsson |

ttl@sti.fi (Timo Lehtinen) (03/21/91)

In article <538@lysator.liu.se> mattias@lysator.liu.se (Mattias Olofsson) writes:
>Does anyone know if there are any NeXT retailers in Europe? I'd guess so,
>but I haven't found any... I'd prefer to order from an EEC or EFTA country,
>since I wouldn't have to pay the swedish 25% VAT then.
>
>If there are no retailers, is it possible to order a NeXTstation from
>USA with 220 V/50 Hz power supply?
>

>--
>|       Mattias Olofsson |
>| mattias@lysator.liu.se | M-x byte-compile /vmunix.el

    Santa Monica Software
    Alaportti 1 B
    PO BOX 54
    SF-02211 ESPOO
    Finland
    Tel. +358 0 804 2544
    Fax. +358 0 804 2606

...is where we are getting our NeXTen from.
You might try sending mail to: "tapsa@sms.fi"

Regards,

Timo

--
       ____/ ___   ___/    /		Kivihaantie 8 C 25
      /           /       /		SF-00310 HELSINKI, Finland