[comp.sys.next] Lighthouse DIAGRAM

slfields@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Scott L Fields) (03/17/91)

Anyone out there familiar with a package called Diagram by Lighthouse. I would
like to know where to get hold of them regarding educational purchases. Any
information will be appreciated.(I wonder why information never gets
depreciated)

Scott Fields	slfields@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu		University of Oklahoma

herring@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Erick Herring) (03/21/91)

>In article <CNH5730.91Mar17175928@maraba.tamu.edu>
>cnh5730@maraba.tamu.edu writes:

>>In article <1991Mar17.022916.16590@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu>
>>slfields@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Scott L Fields) writes:

>>Anyone out there familiar with a package called Diagram by
>>Lighthouse. I would like to know where to get hold of them regarding
>>educational purchases.

>[citation from 3rd-Party catalog deleted]
>
>If your campus has a computer-sales-store, you could contact
>them and ask them to stock Lighthouse Design products.

Lighthouse has made the decision that they will not deal directly with
campus resellers/educational institutions.  At least that was the word
a month ago - I've no reason to think that they've changed their minds
:-)

You can get a copy of Diagram! (at educational pricing) from
NeXTConnection.  Call them at 1-800-800-NeXT.  And ask about their
great pricing on everything else that they sell for the NeXT as
well...

Erick
--
Erick Herring, NeXT Campus Consultant - University of Texas at Arlington
email: herring@evax.uta.edu