[comp.sys.next] Improv does not cater to the scientific!dir

dan@gacvx2.gac.edu (03/31/91)

In article <70370@brunix.UUCP>, rca@cs.brown.edu (Ronald C.F. Antony) writes:
> WingZ runs as perfectly as ever (what ever that means) on the NeXT
> even under 2.0. I'm doing this right now, so if Informix can tell me
> why they think it does not work under 2.0, I'd be interested...

I have been running WingZ under 2.0 on a 030 cube and have discovered some
problems.  They are minor.  When I use borders I loose the outside lines when I
print.  Edges of graphics get cut off too.  I have not tried running it on a
NeXTstation.  I wonder if some of the 040 problems would affect its
calcuations.

--
Dan Boehlke                    Internet:  dan@gac.edu
Campus Network Manager         BITNET:    dan@gacvax1.bitnet