[comp.sys.next] NeXTStation shipping time update

streib@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Allan Streib) (03/30/91)

For those who are keeping track...

My NeXTstation arrived today.  I ordered it in late February.  Seems
that shipping times are down to a (reasonable?) 30 days.

-Allan

hickman@fergvax.unl.edu (Hubert B. Hickman) (03/30/91)

In article <1991Mar29.180321.28183@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> streib@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Allan Streib) writes:

>For those who are keeping track...
>
>My NeXTstation arrived today.  I ordered it in late February.  Seems
>that shipping times are down to a (reasonable?) 30 days.
>
>-Allan

I am happy some people are getting delivery within a reasonable time
frame.  However, my wife and I are still waiting on a 400MB slab that
we ordered (along with laser printer, printed docs, etc.) in
December.............

I hope that NeXT will eventually start turning out 400MB slabs
in enough quantity to make delivery times reasonable for everyone.

Hubert Hickman
hickman@fergvax.unl.edu

tjb@IceCube.unh.edu (Thomas J. Baker) (04/02/91)

In article <1991Mar30.015747.938@hoss.unl.edu> hickman@fergvax.unl.edu (Hubert B. Hickman) writes:
>In article <1991Mar29.180321.28183@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> streib@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Allan Streib) writes:
>>
>>For those who are keeping track...
>>
>>My NeXTstation arrived today.  I ordered it in late February.  Seems
>>that shipping times are down to a (reasonable?) 30 days.
>>
>>-Allan
>
>I am happy some people are getting delivery within a reasonable time
>frame.  However, my wife and I are still waiting on a 400MB slab that
>we ordered (along with laser printer, printed docs, etc.) in
>December.............
>
>I hope that NeXT will eventually start turning out 400MB slabs
>in enough quantity to make delivery times reasonable for everyone.
>
>Hubert Hickman
>hickman@fergvax.unl.edu

I am still waiting for my '040 upgrade which I ordered in November...
I won't mind as long as I still get Improv, etc...and 2.1!!

tjb

| INTERNET: tjb@IceCube.unh.edu                  USPS:        Thomas Baker |
|   USENET: uunet!IceCube.unh.edu!tjb                         P.O. Box 213 |
|     NeXT: tjb@IceCube.unh.edu                           Durham, NH 03824 |
|    Voice: (603) 862-4490                                                 |